Angel Au

Chapter 2

An angel Au; Lams

Alex's POV

Twenty years since I died. I had a nice paying job as a sorter. I had to sort people,

you could either go to Heaven or Hell. I remember my death, it was sad. I watched my friends scream, cry, cut. I spent 5 days before I was summoned by death, and here I am.

I sat down and sorted through my rule book to make sure there were no new rules. I sighed in relief and annoyance. They got rid of the millennials rule, which meant that while good people could go to heaven... There would be double people to sort.

I rung my bell and they sent in the first person. He gave me his papers. I read his name "Jack Zebra,"(Random name).

My eyes widened as I read that he was sentenced to death because of murder. "Hi cutie," He purred and winked at me. Listen up I might be 5'2 and wearing a baby pink hoodie, but I will kick your *ss if you touch me

He leaned over and his lips brushed mine. I turned red, punched him and sent him off to Hell.

He turned into a pile of black dust and disappeared. I hit the bell and was once again sent a person.

---- (A few people later)

I wish there were more people like the last girl. Her name was Emma and she wasn't faking or trying to take advantage of me.

I rang the bell and they sent in a boy. He had bright green eyes and curly hair that bounced on his shoulders. "What is this place?" He asked, I ignored him and grabbed his file.

"Who did you kill?" I asked, his eyes watered "I- I didn't kill anyone you have to believe me." I rolled my eyes "That's what they all say."

I read his name and dropped the papers, "Name?" I asked "John Laurens." I nodded. "Why'd they put that you killed someone? "I- I- He was my best friend, I didn't kill him." I nodded "Who was he?" He was close to crying by now. "A-Alexander H- Ham- Hamilton."

" I believe you." His red, puffy eyss widened and he looked surprised."It's been awhile since I've been there. How is the Squad?"

"Who are you." I smirked and innocently asked him "You don't remember your best friend?" He shook his head and pinched himself. I stood there with a small smile. He opened his eyes and still saw me.

He jumped on me and hugged the crap out of me. Which... Was expected. He then did something that I'd never expect.

(Hi... Just a little more suspense)

He pressed his soft lips to mine. I pushed him off of me, he looked at me with embarrassment and disappointment. "I-I am sorry-" He kept mumbling and tried to turn around but I flipped him back around and shut him up with a kiss. He tasted like spices and honey.

When we finally pulled away I whispered to him "You gave me a heart attack when you first kissed me." He chuckled, I rolled my eyes "Hey you gotta be careful or I might punch you." I jokingly warned.

I gave him my number and sent him to Heaven.

Until next time my love.

------------

Inspired by Seven days in Purgatory, check it out it's a cool game. Link below somewhere... I hope you enjoyed, vote and comment. If you really like the story then tell me below and I might make it a story or add more parts.