Chapter 37: Early Bird Special

Start from the beginning

"C..."

"Hm? Did you have any preferences, baby? Gotta be water or silicone based, don't want to mess up those condoms. I mean, I'm clean but better to be safe than sorry. Don't need any warts on my peen. Hm, but if you wanna use toys then water based lube is probably better, those things are expensive. Ooh, this is the special that lovely employee was talking about. I'll grab one of those, and... Do you want something flavoured, Milo?" Silence. "Hello? Milo? What do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me," Milo suddenly dropped, the words coming out of his mouth in a rush. 

The bottle of lube I was holding in my hands dropped to the floor with a clatter, rolling to a stop against my foot.

"You want me to fuck you?!" I shouted, my noise followed by the sound of things dropping from other aisles, my words clearly echoing through the entire store. At my own words I felt my cock stir in interest, some very vivid images springing to mind.

Fingering Milo's ass. Licking Milo's ass. Burying my cock in Milo's ass. Fuck.

Fuck.

"Shut up, C!" Milo said, quickly grabbing the dropped lube from the ground in a hurry and grabbing another random bottle from the shelf as part of the two-for-one deal. With the bottles of lube in one hand, and my forearm in another, Milo bulldozed our way through to the cash register, feet tapping on the floor agitatedly. The cashier didn't even have time to ask us if we wanted a receipt before Milo had snatched up the lube and shoved the bottles into his pocket, dragging me back to his car.

The moment Milo closed the door on the driver's side, I grabbed his arm shaking him wildly.

"You want me to fuck you?! As in, stick my dick inside you?! Inside your butt?!" I asked, my words almost having a slight lisp to them with how fast I was speaking. My hands were flailing around in the air, making motions as if I was caressing Milo's beautiful ass, my index finger thrusting forwards into nothing as I gesturally tried to wrap my mind around Milo's proposition.

It wasn't that I hadn't thought about it, because I definitely had, but whenever I thought about us sleeping together it usually ventured down the road of me bottoming for him. Considering it was his first time having sex with anyone, I figured that he would be more comfortable giving it rather than taking it. Even experienced people often balked at the idea of anal sex - which was beyond me, but to each their own - and here Milo was, so frigid and virginal and so fucking hot talking about how he wanted me to fuck him and-

Ohhhh, shit.

"Oh mein Gott, please shut up," Milo groaned, dropping his head against his steering wheel, only to set off his horn, making the both of us, as well as everyone else in the parking lot, jump. 

"Milo! You can't just say stuff like that out of nowhere! Jesus, you made me pop a semi in the store, oh my God," I said, laughing wildly as Milo's eyes widened, immediately dropping to my pants. 

"You... I... Uh..." Milo stammered, unable to look away from the slight bulge in my tight jeans that were only growing tighter. 

"Stop staring! You might give Fleety Jr performance anxiety!" I said, pushing Milo's face away as I willed my member to calm down. Calm. Calm. Fleety Jr, you have to calm down. If you tire yourself out now, you won't be able to hold up tonight when you're shoved ten ways up Milo's ass... No, no! Bad penis, bad penis! Calm down! Calm down!

"C..."

"No! Don't talk to me! Just drive home quickly, I need to have a shower. A cold shower," I said, pulling down the handbrake for Milo, closing my eyes to try and think about anything other than having sex with Milo.