𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

I own nothing but my oc's and ideas.

AN: Loki's outfit for this chapter is at the top. There's not a lot in this, but the coming chapters are a lot longer when it actually gets into the show.

 There's not a lot in this, but the coming chapters are a lot longer when it actually gets into the show

{ 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 }

"Mother, please don't let him do this," Loki begged her mother, her eyes filled with unshed tears. "I didn't have any choice in the matter. The beast throwing me around broke the control, please don't let him do this."

Frigga took her daughter's hand in hers, smiling sympathetically. "It is either this or life in the dungeons. He was ready to kill you. This is the best I can do for you, my dear."

"Everyone despises me on Midgard," Loki told her. "S.H.I.E.L.D will find me, and they will try to kill me, mother."

Frigga nodded slowly, squeezing her daughter's hands slightly. "I know, but this is the best option. It is acknowledged that you were being controlled, but Odin insists that you are to be banished until he deems you worthy to reclaim your title."

That was the part of the banishment that was most confusing to the goddess. Odin, the almighty AllFather, had not stiped her of her powers, weapons and rights like did to Thor. No. What he did was much worse in Loki's opinion. Odin had taken away her title as Princess and Royal member of Asgard, as well as Loki's place on the realm. Odin claimed that she was to spend time on Midgard until her intent on their planet was no longer selfish and Loki had 'bettered herself'. Loki had watched helplessly as Thor nodded along to everything Odin was saying.

Loki held eye contact with Frigga as her hands were uncuffed, they guard walking back to his place alongside the AllFather. Loki glanced around the small room next to the BiFrost before she wrapped her arms around the woman who raised her, Frigga hugging back immediately. "Thank you for being my mother," Loki whispered, not wanting Thor or Odin to hear.

Frigga pulled back, cupping Loki's face in her hands. "You are my daughter, I will always love you."

Astrid ran up to her mother, throwing herself onto her, ignoring the guards that had been standing between the pair. Loki smiled sadly, kissing her daughter's forehead. "I love you, always."

"I love you too, mother, always," Astrid whispered. "Don't forget the mirrors."

"It is time." Odin's voice boomed, startling Loki. She nodded, squeezing her daughter once more before walking over to Heimdall.

"You will see her sooner than you think,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hayley Marshall had been having a relatively normal day. was, of course, until she found a woman groaning on the ground, seemingly talking to herself.

"Ah, one sun, blue sky, this is earth, isn't it?"

Loki looked at the woman staring at her as she sat up slightly. "Ah, landing was supposed to be smooth Heimdall," she called looking up. "Throw me around why don't you!"

"Are you alright?" Hayley asked, cautiously taking a step closer.

She groaned, laying back down on the ground. "Oh give me a minute, would you? I just got banished from my relam, I think it broke my mother and daughters hearts a bit."

Hayley continued to stare at the woman, more confused than she ever had been, before a quiet 'Ah, that's a broken bone' disrupted her from her thoughts. "You are quite attractive, who are you?"

"I'm Hayley, and you are?"

Loki nodded, standing up slowly. "Right, sorry, not feeling my best at the moment. I'm Loki of Asgard, technically of Jotunheim, turn out I'm adopted." she smiled. "There's a lot more titles, I'm not quite in the mood to go over all of it."

Hayley took a small step back. "Loki? As in take over the world a bit ago Loki?"

She nodded, looking around. "Oh yeah, that was a blast. Lots of mind control going on." she smiled. "You seem nice, can I stay with you? You're not going to call the government to come get me right?" she asked. "I don't know why the Bifrost travel went so wrong, but I've got a killer headache." she continued, not giving Hayley time to answer.

"I'm only here because I'm looking for something," Hayley told her. "But you can come with me. If you want."

Loki nodded, it was better than nothing. "That's fine, but where exactly is here?"

"Loki, welcome to New Orleans."