𝐨𝐧𝐞 - always and forever

i. goddess is the bayou
always and forever

 goddess is the bayoualways and forever

Loki decided she didn't mind Hayley Marshall. She didn't like Hayley, but she didn't mind the girl. Loki had also decided to help the girl look for her pack/family, mainly because she didn't have anything else to do. She was wanted by the government, and thankfully, nobody in New Orleans had recognized her so far.

Hayley and Loki walked into a bar called Rosseau's, having made friends with a witch named Jane-Ann, who they hoped could help Hayley find her family. Loki groaned lowly, her grip tightening on Hayley's arm, her other jeans massaging her temples. "This is the worst headache I've had in over a thousand years."

Hayley glanced over her as she lead them further inside, genuinely concerned for her new friend.

"Third time in here this week," Jane-Ann said as she walked over to the girls.

"We're obsessed with the gumbo, Jane-Ann." Hayley praised.

"The old ladies in the ninth ward say my sister, Sophie, bleeds a piece of her soul into every dish." Jane-Ann grinned, glancing at her sister.

Loki shares a small smile with Hayley before turning back to Jane-Ann. "We asked around the Quarter about Hayley's family yesterday."

"And?" She pressed.

"Nothing. Zero." Hayley sighed. "Can't find a single person who remembers them."

After a few moments of silence, Jane-Ann spoke. "Because, Hayley, people like you were run out of here years ago."

"What do you mean people like me?"

Jane-Anne Gabbed a map before walking over to them, laying on the table in front of the girls. "In the Bayou, they call the werewolves Roux-Ga-Roux. You head out there; you'll find what you're looking for."

Hayley and Loki shared a look before simultaneously looking down at the map. "Be careful." Loki heard Jane-Ann say. "It's the last place you'd ever want to go"

Hayley smiled at Jane-Ann thankfully before grabbing Loki's arm and tugging her out the door.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loki decided she did not like the Bayou. She had been eating a bag of sour patch kids and listening to Hayley talk excitedly about finally getting information.

As they arrived, Hayley reached over and grabbed the map from the dashboard. She unfolded it but before she would do anything, the map lit on fire. "Loki? Is this you?"

Loki shook her head, eating another sour patch kid. "If it was me you would know. It would be far more dramatic."

Hayley threw it out her window and tried to start her car, but her engine failed. "Are you kidding me?" Hayley exclaimed getting pissed off, much to Loki's amusement.

She got out of the car and pulled out her phone, Loki following her out. "Hey, I'm looking for a tow service?"

The phone started emitting an ear-piercing noise, causing Hayley to drop the phone and both girl to cover their ears. Women started coming out from behind the tree and Loki pushed Hayley behind her, a green glow emitting from one of her hands. Before she was able to attack, her eyes closed as she fell to the ground, Hayley following moments afterwards.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Loki was not impressed. The witches of New Orleans had already pissed her off and she hadn't been in their presence for more than an hour.

"I can't believe you slept with Klaus." Loki heard Hayley mutter from where she was sitting.

Loki paused her pacing, turning to look at her before continuing. "Look, before that the last time I saw him was a thousand years ago, and I didn't know he was the Klaus."

Hayley stood up and walked over to her. "Are you okay?"

Loki nodded. "Mhm, are you?"

"Yeah, just got told by our witch kidnappers that me and my alien friend are pregnant," Hayley deadpanned before frowning. "Someone else is here."

Before either of them could say another word, they heard Sophie's voice. "Bring her out!"

Loki grabbed onto Hayley's hand as a group of witches took them out of the room. The wolf tightened her grip as a handsome man in a suit stared at them.

"Who are you?" Loki heard Hayley ask.

The man raised an eyebrow before turning to the witches. "Give us a moment, please."

( authors note )

THANKS FOR READING
CHAPTER ONE OF MISCHIEF!! Alright, so here's the new version! I'm currently re-writing it so Hayley is also pregnant, it was in the original outline for this story and it felt weird without it.

Please let me know what you thought of this chapter, all feedback is appreciated!