𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐅

.mischief.
"Blue sky, one sun. Oh no, this is Earth, isn't it?

𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑  was raised to believe that she was the youngest child of Odin Borson, Allfather, ruler of Asgard

𝐋𝐎𝐊𝐈 𝐎𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐃𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐑 was raised to believe that she was the youngest child of Odin Borson, Allfather, ruler of Asgard. She had no reason not to. In truth, she was Loki Laufeydottir, the biological daughter of Laufey, ruler of the Frost Giants. Found by Odin, Loki was taken to Asgard and raised by him and Frigga as an Asgardian royal, alongside Thor. When Thor was to be crowned King, Loki had sabotaged the coronation by letting the Frost Giants attack Asgard, thus leading Thor to seek vengeance on Jotunheim, which resulted in Thor's banishment to Earth and Loki finding out the truth about her heritage.

Frigga gave Loki the throne when Odin had fallen into Odinsleep; crowning her the Queen of Asgard. However, when the Warriors Three and Sif attempted to return Thor home, Loki was forced to try to stop them. Regardless, Thor returned from his exile on Earth and ended Loki's reign. With Odin disapproving of his actions, Loki allowed herself to fall through the deep abyss of space, entering a wormhole created by the sudden termination of the Bifrost Bridge.

Loki, after meeting The Other, was sent to take over earth with the Chitauri army, with the provision that Loki acquires the Tesseract for their 'lord' Thanos. While on her mission, the control on Loki weakens when she drinks and sleeps with someone. Later, she had managed to get the tesseract, open a wormhole over New York City, and cause the Chituri invasion. Loki was ultimately defeated by the Avengers. Thor returned her to Asgard as a prisoner, where Odin condemned her to spend the rest of her life in the Asgardian Dungeons as punishment for her crimes.

After receiving a message through Heimdall, and many arguments with Frigga, Odin decides to send Loki back to Midgard. She was free of her mind control, she had no desire to take over the world, so it should be safe, right? With a final farewell with her mother, a hug with her daughter and a mere nod to her brother, she was sent to Earth.

cast !