The Twin's Birthday

Niall's Pov

Today was the twins birthday and everyone was super busy getting everything ready for tonight's concert and getting all the fans up to date on what is going to happen. We were all very busy and luckily the Nanny came to the rescue and took the kids out to a indoor arcade center, the rest of us started planning and getting every who was going to the concert tonight up to date on what will be going on.

"Alright who has Twitter?" Zayn asked "Elouise and I got Twitter!" Louis jumped up from his seat "Who has Instagram?" Zayn asked "How about us Zayn? We can Take Instagram." Zaya nodded "Alright Zaya and I have Instagram." Zayn Smiled "Niall, Liam and Harry what would you guys like to do?" Zayn asked "What can we do?" Liam asked "There's still Facebook" Harry said "Then who would like to Have Facebook?" Zayn asked looking at the ones who were left. "Lilianna and I will have Facebook" Liam smiled "Alright. Harry and Niall what would you like to do? You can team up with someone else." Zayn Said "Harriette and I will help with Twitter" Harry nodded "Alright. Niall would you like to join Zaya and I?" Zayn asked "Sure" Niall shrugged "Alright then everybody get to work and make this the best birthday the twins will never forget" Zayn clapped his hands together and got his phone out.

Once we got done with telling everyone, we sat back and watched as everyone retweeted and reposted to tell their friends and anyone else "wow, lots of fans are going insane about this" Elouise giggled "Yup, that's the power of fangirls" Harry laughed "Remember when we were like this? Zaya smiled "Oh geez! I remember that" Nia said smiling "That was fun" Elouise said "Especially that time when you should her a picture of Liam and you didn't tell her that it him." Harriette laughed so hard "Oh yeah! That was great!" Zaya started laughing with Harriette "Hey! That was not funny at all! You got me to say that Liam was cute when I did not even like One Direction!" Elouise said crossing her arms "Wait what?" Liam asked "I found a picture of you, and it didn't even look like you. So I showed it to Harriette and I didn't tell her it was you until she got it wrong and then we showed it to Elouise and she said that you were cute but I didn't tell her that it was you until after she said you were cute." Zaya explained "Wow" Liam said "Yeah but that was in like what sixth or seventh grade?" Elouise asked "Yeah around one of those." Harriette nodded "Alright so the Twin's birthday" I said changing the subject "Everything seems to be in place. So all we have to do is make sure the girls are ready and that the stage will be set when we have them come out" Zayn said "Yeah but who is going to be on the stage and who will be walking them out?" Elouise asked "Well The lads and I will be performing and you girls will be backstage so the twins will be walked out by you guys while we get the crowd ready to sing Happy Birthday" Zayn explained "Sounds like a good plan" Nia said "Yeah" Lilianna agreed.

We headed to the stadium and saw that there was already a bunch of fans waiting, we were able to sneak behind them all. Inside the stadium there were four groups of friends waiting to meet us, "I can't believe we are going to see One Direction and their girlfriends all perform at the same stadium and on the same night!" One of the girls said clapping her hands together "Did you only go to their girlfriends concert?" The girl's friend asked "Sadly, I did. I couldn't buy One Direction tickets too because my mom said that I had to choose between them or their girls and I wanted to see the girls perform and then I heard about them both going on tour together. That's why I got my mum to save money so I could fly out here with you guys. Pretty smart uh?" She asked smiling "Yeah that's pretty smart." Another girl answered. "Zaya, you should sneak up behind that girl" Harriette was pointing towards one of the girls in the group "Why?" Zaya asked "Don't you see the shirt?" Nia pointed to the girl's shirt that said "Zayn and Zaya forever!" and showed a picture of Zayn and Zaya together "Alright" Zaya nodded before she walked up behind the girl, she heard the others say Happy Birthday Jinx. "So her name is Jinx, that is a cute name" Lilianna said "It is" Zaya agreed "Alright here goes nothing" Zaya started walking up behind Jinx. The other girls noticed Zaya walking up and kept quiet and pretended to see nothing.