Tour and Baby Part One

Zayn's Pov

The tour was finally here and we were all super busy getting ready "Zaya have you seen my belt?" I asked from the bathroom "It's on the night stand" Zaya answered walking into the bathroom handing me the hair brush "Thanks, how are you feeling?" I asked looking down her stomach "Fine, I'm just a little nervous." She answered with her worried expression "Everything will be alright" I told her wrapping my arms around her "But the baby has been kicking alot and I woke up from it kicking" She said from being in pain once again "Well do you want to go to the doctor" I asked "It might be a good idea" Zaya said sitting on the bed Alright I will go tell the others that I am talking you to the doctors" I said walking out the door "Alright, I'll just be here finishing packing the bags" Zaya said putting more clothes into the suit cases "Liam, Louis, Harry, Niall, Lilianna, Nia, Harriette and Elouis come to the table please" I shouted "What's up?" Liam asked walking around the corner followed by everyone else "I'm going to take Zaya to the doctors. She hasn't been really active at the moment and she has been saying how the baby is kicking her pretty hard" I told them "Oh alright, we will be here" Lilianna said.

I helped Zaya in the car "I will get you to that hospital before you can say Baby" I told her "Oh really well let's just say baby is coming!" Zaya said trying not to freak "Alright let's get going" I ran to the driver's side and was stopped by Harry "Call us when you guys get there" He said "Will do" I told him driving away. "How are you doing?" I asked Zaya "I'm in pain! this baby wants to come now" Zaya told me "Alright we are almost there" I told him reaching my hand over to her "What are we going to name our baby?" Zaya asked "well we have to see if it's a girl or a boy first" I told her with a smile "oh yeah, sorry I forgot" She said with a light laugh "don't be sorry babe, once we figure out if it's a boy or a girl we will pick his or her's name" I told her pulling into the hospital entrance "ok I will go get a nurse" I told her getting out the car "alright but hurry" Zaya said.

I came out with a wheelchair and a nurse "Ok Mrs.Malik let's get you into this wheelchair" The nurse said with a smile. I decided not to fix her mistake and get into the wheelchair "Aren't you suppose to call Harry?" Zaya asked me as she was being pushed down the hall "oh yeah, I'll do that when we are in the room" I told her. We got to the room and the nurse set everything up for Zaya, I took my phone out after the nurse left and called Harry "Hey how's everything?" He asked "We are all good, she's in labor right now." I told him "Hi Harry" Zaya shouted "Hi Zaya!" He said back "Zaya are you going to be able to go on the tour?" Niall asked "Yes, the ba-" Zaya was cut off by her screaming "Are you alright?!" Everyone at the house asked "Yeah I'm fine!" Zaya said "Well we'll let you guys go. call us when you are in less pain! And Zaya We'll come over to the hospital to visit you guys" Harry said "alright bye" I hung up the phone and waited for the doctor to come in. "How are you doing Zaya?" I knew the doctor here and wasn't surprised she was helping me again "I'm doing fine, maybe not as fine" Zaya managed to smiled.

After a few hours, I finally wasn't in pain anymore. The baby was out and was introduced to the world. "He's adorable" Zaya said looking up at me "He's one of a kind" I smiled "What's should we name him?" Zaya asked looking at our new baby "How about Carter?" I answered "Carter Jawaad Malik" Zaya said looking at me once more "Yes, welcome to the world Carter" I said smiling. "Call the others so they can come meet Carter" Zaya reminded me "Alright I will be right back" I told her walking to the table to get my phone. After a few rings, Harry finally picked up "Hey, how's Zaya?" He asked "She's fine. she's holding the baby right now" I told him "Really? Can we come visit?" He asked excited "Of course, we want you all to come" Zaya said smiling "GUYS GET READY WE'RE LEAVING TO GO VISIT ZAYA, ZAYN AND THE BABY!" Harry shouted "We'll be there soon" He said hanging up.

Once they all got to the hospital, they came in "Hi guys" I said walking over to them "Hey is it a boy or a girl?" Nia asked "It's a boy" Zaya said still holding the baby "Aw, what did you name him?" Elouis asked "Carter" I answered "So his name is Carter Jawaad Malik?" Harriette asked confused "Yes, Harriette our baby's name is Carter Jawaad Malik" Zaya said "Well its an adorable name" Lilianna said "Thanks, I picked it out" I told them walking over to Zaya "Wow, he looks just like his father" Harry said patting Zayn on the back "Yeah but he has Zaya's smile" I told them. After a while Carter woke up and opened his eyes for once "Zayn, he opened his eyes" Zaya said looking up "How adorable" Elouis said looking at Carter "Looks like Carter has his father's eyes" Louis said "Yeah well we wont really know until a few months but so far it does look like that" I said looking at Carter "Zayn, you should hold your son" Zaya said handing Carter over to me "He'll grow up as strong as his big man" I said holding him.

Aftrer a few days in the hospital Zaya was allowed to go home, "So how do you think the girls will react to this?" Zaya asked "I think they will be happy that they have a baby brother" I answered carrying the car seat "What are we going to do about the tour?" Zaya asked worried "How about we bring the kids and let the fans who got the backstage passes meet them all" I answered "That sounds wonderful" Zaya said getting into the car, I handed the car seat to Zaya and helped get the seat buckled so it wouldn't move. We finally got home and I waited in the car for a few while Zayn went in to tell everyone that we were home and that we couldn't wait to introduce Carter to the whole family. "WELCOME HOME ZAYA AND CARTER!" they all shouted while a sign above their heads read the same thing "MUMMY IS HOME!" I heard our two little mischiefs coming "Do you want to meet your new baby brother?" Zaya asked "Yes mummy" they both said "Zaya i'm going to go finish packing for the tour. oh and girls your coming along also Harriette's and Harry's child" Zaya nodded towards them.

The day finally came that we all had to start heading out to the airport. It was a long ride expecially with four kids "Kids come on quiet down! Carter is sleeping" Zaya said politly but still in a strin way "She's right, you guys need to keep your voices low" Harry agreed with me. We arrived at the airport and got to our private plane "You all ready to get this tour started?" Liam asked "Yup" We all said together "Let's go" Liam walked up the stairs and into the plane. It was a long flight, we had to fly all the way to China for the first part of the tour. The fans already knew about the kids coming and they were excited to meet them. Our first stop was going to be japan. then china, Australia, Africa, Ireland, the UK, etc. "So who's ready for this tour!" Liam asked looking at the kids "ME!" They all shouted. It was hours until we arrived at Japan and tons of Japanese fans were waiting for us at the airport. We said our hellos and signed some posters and took pictures with them then headed to the limo "They really like you guys don't they daddy?" Harry's daughter asked "Yes they do, We have many fans and many people who care about us" Harry smiled "Just like grandma and grandpa?" She asked "Yes just like grandma and grandpa" Harry nodded and looked at Harriette who was talking with Zaya and Elouis.