Rick Grimes - Cute

You stab your knife into another walkers head,You turn around and You kill another.
You and your group are on a run.

You turn around and you see Rick fighting off walkers. Behind him comes another lunatic ready to make Rick his lunch.

You run and tackle it down and stab your knife in her head,Killing the last walker. You secretly had loved Rick, Every since you both got stuck in a military Tank in Atlanta. But Rick had found his family and that made you the outsider. Recently Lori has passed away and you have tried your best to help Rick but he just wanted to be left alone.
Rick turned around and yelled at you,"I could've killed that walker by myself!!" You were confused and hurt because he was being so rude."I don't need you fighting for me!" and with that Rick went off.

~After The Run~
You were sitting in your cell when you heard footsteps approaching,"Y/N can I talk to you?"Rick asks.You nod and Rick comes in and sits beside you on the bed."I'm sorry about Earlier"He faced the ground,"I just-I just..." He didn't Finish his sentence,"Never mind"He muttered."I want to know" you said looking him right in the eye.He takes a deep breath"I can't lose you Y/N.."I already lost enough people and if I lose you...I don't know what I'll do"He puts one hand gently on your face and kissed you passionately,Slowly and softly."I love you Y/N"

-------------------------
How was that?
Sorry if it sucked,this is my first imagine.
Anyways if you have any requests just leave a comment about who you want the imagine to be about and if you want it to be cute,dirty,Sad etc.
Bye Loves!!