Surprise- Worthy x Reader One-shoot

(This is for EmilyHeggenes)

You walk down the corridor of Greenhaven. It's your 16th birthday, and your best friends seem very weird. You see Worthy slinking down the halls. "Worthy! What are you up to now?" Worthy freezes in place. "Oh, hey (Your name)! Uh, I was, well, taking a stroll, in hiding, to the bathroom...ok you got me." He sighs. "Look, I can't tell you now, but at 5 meet us in the great hall. K?" You' re now confused. "What do you mean?" He purses his lips. "Just do it!" You scrunch up your face a little. "Fine?" 

After some time, you realize it's already 5:00. You rush to the great hall and are greeted by a pour of streamers and a huge group of people. A big banner with the text "Happy Birthday!" is hanging on the wall. "Surprise!" Shouts everyone. You see your friend Mara and ask her what's happening. "Oh come on! It's a surprise birthday party for you!" She says between giggles. You gasp. "I can't believe you guys did all this for me!" She blinks. "Actually, this was Worthy's idea." You turn to look at him. He smiles shyly.

A week later, you see Worthy walking down the hall. You run up to him. "Worthy?" "What?" "So about last week...y-you didn't have to do all that." "Well, I wanted to." "Why?" He blushes. "Well...your...special?" Special?  You hang on that word for a bit. I mean, your nice, pretty, calm, and know Chinese dances. But not enough to throw a huge birthday party! Before you know it, you give him a big hug. "Thank you." His eyes widen for a bit, but he soon hugs you back. "Your Welcome."