Overboard- Nyler One-Shoot

~Ok so this is a one-shoot for my two OCs, Nasha and Tyler. I figured they were cute, so I made this.~

~This is when they just met. The way they actually met was much less shippy~

The boat to Greenhaven sailed off. Nasha looked back at the deck, her island, her home. She sighed. She would miss it. And if she really did become a hero, her home would be revealed. The secret island on the borders of Shar Liwao, that nobody knew of. Everyone would go there. It would be visited, destroyed, invaded. And what would happen to her mother? She had nothing and no one but Saki. Her spirit animal, a cheetah. She came over and nuzzled her leg. Nasha looked down and ruffled Saki's fur. "It must be hard, leaving your mother." Nasha turned around and- Son of Ninani! There stood a boy.  He looked about a few months older than her. He was for sure an Amayan. He had dark brown short hair, slightly dark skin, and blue eyes. He smiled sweetly. Oh my Tellun he was so cute!  "My name's Tyler. What's yours?" "N-Nasha." She managed to mutter. "That's nice." He looked back at the island. "Just think, there are much worse things that could happen." Nasha looked at him." What do you mean?" Tyler looked at her with a heartbreaking look. "My parents got killed in a battle with the conquerers." Nasha's eyes widened. "Oh! I-I'm really sorry, I didn't know that!" "It's ok Nasha." It felt tingly to hear him say her name for the first time. He looked back at the island. "The bad things just come, and you have to deal with it." Nasha blushed. When she thought of 'dealing with things', she thought  of something else. And that something else involved fighting, killing, and blah blah blah. She got got know Tyler for sometime. They kept getting closer. After a few days of sailing, suddenly, someone yelled "Passenger overboard! Someone's fallen off the ship!"Nasha rushed over to help, but Tyler grabbed her hand. "Hey, it's all taken care of. It's great that you want to help, but imagine what could happen to you. The Greencloaks can't afford to lose you." He lowered his voice to a whisper. "And neither can I." (Im sorry if that was from Avatar the Last Airbender, I couldn't help it. Haha) Nasha tried to keep in mind that she had just met the guy. But by the way Tyler had said that, she couldn't. Nasha nodded. "I guess your right." He let go of her hand. "Come on, lets get something to eat. I'm famished!"