Chapter I : Life before the incident

Wuuuush ... the night wind blows slowly. Some leaves fall from the stems. There are five children sitting side by side near a tree on a small hill.

"Eh, look! the stars are in the sky, beautiful!" Naru exclaimed. A girl with gem blue eyes and wavy brown hair in pigtails.

"haha. Every time you see a star you will be amazed!"replied Shahiyya. Naru's best friend who has straight black hair and curled ends.

"Hey, do you believe it or not, he said, on our island, the island of Fregsa, there is a white palace that emerges from the fall of a white star!!" Raizoku said. A boy with brown hair and left front hair that almost covers his left eye.

"Oh, I know that. my grandfather said, after the fall of the white star, there were 9 colored stars scattered in the sky. Owh, Sssstttt !!! My grandfather said, this is a secret, "continued Yazuku. Raizoku's best friend. he is a boy with deep black hair and a side wick of hair.

"Hmm, I've also heard that. They are the guardians of every human dream! But my uncle said, it doesn't really exist, "Renita added. The girl who is Naru's best friend with straight brown hair.

"Is that real?" Ask Shahiyya not believe.

"i don't know. Maybe it's just a myth from the time of our ancestors first. But I have the book. The book about all the events my grandfather wrote specifically for the dyves family. I'll bring it another time, "Yazuku said leaning against a tree.

"I might believe it, because even my grandfather had seen him when he was young, like this my grandfather say with me" Raizoku said.

"Naru, do you believe it or not? Hey, Naru !? " Renita asked.

"Eh? Ah, the myth of 9 stars? I just believe it. Because, there are many things in outer space that humans don't know, "answered Naru, smiling.

"Naru ... you, think of your father again?" Shahiyya asked cautiously.

Naru returned the reply with a fading smile.

Renita approached Naru and stroked her hand.

"It is okay. You still have us right? There is your uncle and your mother too "Renita said soothingly.

"Hehe, me, I'm not too sad. As long as there are my freinds, uncle and mother, I can still be happy. Because only with they I can be happy. I love all of you! " Naru said smiling sweetly.

"Aah ~ Naru looks so cute !!!!" Renita exclaimed hugging his best friend.

"she's been very cute since she was born isn't?" Shahiyya asked his two boy friends.

"sweet? Is Naru chocolate? Haha "joked Yazuku.

"Yes, but white chocolate! Because Naru's skin is white, "said Renita.

"But, white chocolate is not sweet," said Raizoku.

"Yes yes. Then, strawberry chocolate! Yummy !! " said Renita.

"But the color of Naru's skin is not pink!" interrupted Shahiyya.

"Pink Naru skin? Ha ha!" Yazuku said laughing.

Suddenly, they all laugh happily. Naru laughed to see his friend happy.

"Oh yeah, by the way, do you guys have dreams or not?" Renita asked curiously.

"Hmm ... if I, want to be a successful person, and can be useful for others until I grow old !!" Shahiyya said imagining.

"I also. I want to be a successful person who has a big company, but still humble of course, said Yazuku.