🤫Secret Chapter🤫

Start from the beginning

He was completely calm, quiet, and so delicate looking.

He was all the way in the corner as I couldn't help but find myself moving slowly walking toward the little one and every step felt like I was entering a whole entire world.

I laid my hand against the glass window as I gazed upon him. I have no idea what's wrong with me but... why did I have the sudden urge to hold him in my arms?

As I looked around, I saw a door on the other side, I found myself running toward it and entered the glass room.

I ignored each and every other baby and found myself only fond of this one little figure, I looked at the piece of paper attached to his crib, "Male, born 6:36 am: January 15, 2016,"It said as I was shocked, he was born just this morning?

I looked right back up at the baby, sleeping ever so soundly.

I took the time to admire his features up close, each and every feature of him. From his closed eyes to his chin, why did they all look so familiar to me, some of the features almost reminding me of... her...

I was taken aback when I suddenly saw his eyes open. I saw his brown eyes... his beautiful brown eyes... gazing upon me.

Before I knew it, he picked his petite hand that was still closed like a fist to me, as if trying to reach for me. Without a second later, I unconsciously picked my hand up and gladly gave him my hold only to have him wrap his small, soft, and delicate palm around my fingers...

"Hi, there little guy," I cooed to which the small one... smiled at me...

He smiled...

"You're so beautiful..." I mumbled to him with a smile that somehow found itself on my features. 

I was suddenly interrupted from the silent buzz from my pocket, alerting me now that I got a phone call, I hesitantly took my finger off the little one's grip and took my phone out and answered it.

"Who's this?" I inquired a bit pissed, "Mr. Jeon? Where are you! I thought you said you'll meet me in the car!" I heard Jin Hyung's voice through the phone.