RULES AND REGULATIONS!

📍You must follow chimphony and _summersongs permanently

📍You must follow chimphony and _summersongs permanently. No un-following us post tournament will be tolerated.

📍Add this book to your reading list to stay abreast with the updates!

📍Please try not to skip any chapter of this book since it could lead to confusion. 

📍Categories will be divided into each member of BTS, whereas the 'ship' category will be inclusive of all the ships existing in the fandom.

📍For you to enter your book, your book must have 5 chapters in it. Remember, it must be so excluding prologue, introduction, cast and playlist and other miscellaneous chapters.

📍Only books written in English will be accepted. Sadly, the co-host and I aren't multilinguals :)

📍Books including glorified sensitive topics such as rape, murder, gore, incest etc will be deemed ineligible.

📍A participant can enter three books of hers, as long as they do not fall into the same category.

📍If you happen to change your book's title or your username, kindly inform us through pm to this account.

📍If you happen to follow the obligations through a backup account, do inform us by including it in your forms.

📍To ensure that you've read all the rules, we will put a 'password' criterion in the forms. The password you need to enter there is: lmawardsftw!