*Back to when the wolves and Addison went to the river*

𝑫𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒘𝒐𝒍𝒇'𝒔 𝑷𝒐𝑽

Willa came walking back after telling Valen we were going to the river.

It's been an hour that we've all been playing around the river. Suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to nothing.

"Wyatt." I laughed.

"I guess you caught me." he chuckled.

I put a sly smile on my face. I pushed him into the river and he instantly fell in. Willa saw what happened and laughed.

"Trippy feet is back." she said.

"Whatever Willa." he laughed as he got out.

"Follow me." he said as he grabbed my hand from behind after he shook off the water like a wet dog.

He brought me behind some bushes not far from the river. We lied down on the surprisingly soft ground and stared into the sky.

"How's the carving going?" he asked.

"Well, from what I remember as a pup before I was abandoned, my packs' moonstones are a bit different from your packs' stones." I said.

"Different how?" he asked and held my hand.

"For a start, the shape. Mine is supposed to be a shape of my name's meaning." I smiled.

"And of course the stone itself." he added.

"Yeah." I said.

"So you still haven't got your name yet huh?" he asked.

"Nope. I'll learn the rituals once we get to the tower of truths." I told the curious werewolf lying next to me.

"What name do you think I should choose?" I asked him.

"You get to choose?" he asked.

"My parents are supposed to. But, yeah you know." I replied.

"Your name should be some sort of constellation or something." he suggested.

"I want my moonstone to be a moon-shaped stone but maybe I don't want my name to be Luna or something like that." I told him.

"I'd probably want my name to start with a 'w' cuz guess who's going to be your new pack member." I smiled.

He turned to face me. Our noses were so close right now.

"You're joining my pack?" he asked happily.

"No it's Valen." I joked.

"Of course it's me." I instantly said.

We both laughed.

"Why do you have to be so cute?" I asked him, blushing.

"You think I'm cute?" he asked with shock and got up a bit.

I remained silent while he smiled and lied down again.

"So what does the moon mean to you?" he asked.

"I honestly don't know. I'm just so attracted to the moon." I replied.

"I guess what you mean is that it symbolizes freedom and shows a calm yet wild nature of things." he said.

"I guess you practically said my thoughts." I chuckled.

"Kind of reminds me of you." he smiled at me.

"How's it going, lovebirds?" Willa suddenly came out of nowhere.

We both got up instantly.

"Not a word to Valen." I told her.