Chapter 38

— BETTY'S POV —

B: You know what, never mind. I don't wanna know.
D: Seriously?!
M: No, you're gonna listen even if you d-

Suddenly, people ran in. I think there was about 4, wait 6. Wait, what?

Then, 4 of them breaks into two groups of two and fight the guards to reveal... what? JUG!!! TONI!!!

J: Bad time?

Malachai doesn't respond. He's speechless.

M: I-
M: How? How did you find it?
T: We don't need to explain to you.
J: Anything else sweetie?

It was hard to hold back my laugh, but I knew I had to if I didn't want to get hurt. But, I couldn't help but smirk.

M: How'd you get in?
J: That's for me to know and for you to shut the fuck up.

He looks at me and winks. I got the message. He got the master key. Yes!

J: Now let her go and no one gets hurt.

He looks around and sees the guards knocked out.

J: Well, seriously hurt.
M: No, you ass! Don't you see? That's the whole point!
J: What? I know she's bait, but I'm still here.
M: Seriously? You haven't figured it out yet? We got her here to get you here so that we can kill the one you hold dear, right in front of you, and she's pretty close. You came at the perfect time.

Jug's eyes widened as he realized what was happening.

Then, I tasted blood. Dillon punched me with those rings that the guards used.
I suddenly felt light headed.

B: *weakly* Juggie-
J: Betts-

I get punched one more time and then as we're looking into each other's eyes, I immediately see everything go black.

M: And she's gone.

____________________________
Word Count: 290
DRAMA!!! Is Betty alive? If not, will she recover and survive? Tune in next time in "Out of the Woods"!
^^ Lol. Love that.

Also, on another note, I published a new book, "When I Met Him"!! Yay!!! Please, go check it out!! I'm trying to "mature" my writing, so that book is more grammatically correct, and formatted more like a book, but I'll keep this style in this book, but in future ones, I'm gonna have the new "style."

Love y'all 💜💜

~ Alexa 💕