Seven.

At Jennie's during Somi and Lisa's dinner date.

"Unnie, it's 9. Do you think I should text her? She hasn't texted me back since earlier and she said she'd be here around 9 and..." Jennie rambled.

"Jennie, calm down. She's fine. Let's just give her a little time," Jisoo tried to calm the other girl knowing Lisa was in safe hands.

"But how do you know? Is she texting you back?" Jisoo shook her head at Jennie's question.

"She posted on her story and so did Somi. She's fine Jen," Rosé dropped the truth bomb again. In truth, as much as she loved Jennie, she hated what she did to Lisa. So whenever Jennie  brought up the other girl, Rosé wanted to make sure Jennie understood that she had no right to act jealous — just like Rosé had no right to be jealous when Lisa chose Jennie over her.

"Oh. Yeah. Wow, I should have know she was with her. I'm so stupid..." Jennie responded looking at the exact Instagram stories Rosé mentioned. She felt her heart break a little more.

"Jennie..." Jisoo tried to comfort the younger girl.

"Don't worry unnie. I'm okay. I mean, I should just be patient with her, right? I can't expect her to just drop everything for me anymore right?" Jennie started tearing up, "Right?!"

"Jen, she just needs time okay? She loves you, but you're right, you can't expect anything from  her right now. Okay? I'm sorry I'm always so hard on you. It's tough love," Rosé said, softening at the sight of Jennie practically breaking down in front of them.

"I know Rosie, I know. I'm sorry..." Jennie sobbed.

The morning after.

Lisa woke up with the biggest hangover. Her head was pounding, and she was a bit confused when she noticed she was undressed with another body next to her. Regret washed over her because she soon realized she promised Jennie she'd go back to her place. Instead of doing that, she ended up drunk and in Somi's bed.

"Somi, wake up..." Lisa slightly nudged the girl. This caused Somi to cuddle closer, "Five more minutes, please."

Lisa gave in, but was soon interrupted by her phone ringing to her left.

"So loud...turn it off Lali," Somi rolled over facing away from Lisa.

"Hello?" Lisa answered the phone as she headed out of Somi's room.

"You sound like you have a really bad hangover," Jisoo stated over the other line.

"Yeah, it's pretty bad," Lisa responded trying to remember how many drinks she actually had.

"You know she was waiting for you...she practically cried herself to sleep..."

"Unnie, I'm sorry. I really planned to come back, but one drink led to another and another and it just...got hard." When Jisoo didn't respond, Lisa continued, "How is she this morning?"

"I'm pretty sure she's been texting and calling you..? Did you not see? Rosé is with her right now..she probably knows that I'm talking with you," Jisoo responded looking over her shoulder at the other two.

"I woke up a few minutes before you called, unnie—"Lisa explained herself before getting interrupted by Somi.

"Babe, my head hurts so badly. Please tell me we're getting breakfast soon." Somi appeared hugging Lisa from behind.

"Ah you're still with Somi. Are you two back to...?"

"No! I mean, last night we...don't tell Jennie." Somi let go of Lisa as soon as she heard Jennie's name.

"She already knows you were with her, Lisa. And if we were all being honest, we know it's none of her business if you're messing around with other people," Jisoo took a page from Rosé's book. "But...you promised her."

"Oh," Lisa didn't know what else to say.

"Yeah."

"How long are you going to be at Jennie's?" Lisa asked feeling a bit guilty.

"We're probably gonna head out after breakfast," Jisoo replied.

"Okay, I'll um, I'll text her back and head over later."

"I know it's hard right now Lisa. Take your time, but be smart about it. I don't want both of your hearts to break. Your unnie is here for you okay? I never want you to think i'll choose one side over the other," Jisoo only wanted what was the best for her best friends.

 Your unnie is here for you okay? I never want you to think i'll choose one side over the other," Jisoo only wanted what was the best for her best friends

Author's Note:

Yes, at one point Rosé had feelings for Lisa. 😏

Is Somi falling for Lisa? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Next chapter...Lisa and Jennie having a certain talk over dinner.