Fourteen: Surprise Visitor

"Why are we on guard duty again? It's been just us for two days, well, till that big guy comes out so we can sleep." James sat there with Meowth on a tree stump listening to the angry man banging around the inside of the box truck.

"Because Jessie is helping them with their costumes still, and youse and I got's the short end of the stick." He said before he licked a paw and cleaned his head with it.

"You're all a bunch of fools! You can't keep me in here like this! It's inhumane!" Graves shouted through the metal wall separating him from the outside world.

"How's it going guys?" Ash and Pikachu walked up to the duo. He held out some snacks and drinks to them, which they gladly took.

"Might ask Jess to come out here and knock him back out." James sighed. "He won't stop shouting."

"Didn't you guys wonder why I was the only Ranger that came to help? She called me! I hope you idiots realize that."

"Well us idiots out here don't cares about your stupid plan." Meowth shouted back at him. "We's done some schemes in our day, but you sir are a shady human. Tricking that nice lady for alls those years."

You could hear him bang his body against the wall. "She was supposed to be my prize if I kept her away from the orb and Giovanni till he got his wish! Then that thing showed back up in her life and ruined everything!"

"I think you're going to have to fight Commander Ki for her man." James shouted with his head in his hand. "He's got his eye on her too. Didn't you hear him back at the mountain?"

"Why do you think I let your stupid pet shock their craft?" He banged the wall again.

"Pika, pi..." Pikachu stood up on Ash's shoulder with his tail in the air looking angry.

Ash wasn't one for being mean... but this guy had it coming. "Go ahead buddy. You shocked me for less than that when we first met." He pet his friend caringly letting him know he had full permission to do what he wanted.

Pikachu jumped off of Ash and landed on the top of the truck.

"What was that?" The trapped man asked.

"Pikachu!!!" He called out as he shocked the whole back end of the truck.

"Ahhhhhhh!" Graves shouted before you could hear a thud.

"That'll knock him out for a bit." Ash laughed. "Maybe we can trade you guys for a while. They don't need me anymore. I got my part down. You two should go and take a break. Pikachu and I got this."

"Thanks man. We really appreciate it. I've needed to use the bathroom for a while now. Just holler if you need us." James and Meowth stood up and stretched before they walked away.

Luke and Brock had just put their costumes back on after the crafters refitted them, when Jessie and Luca walked into the performance tent with theirs on too.

"I... I can't do this..." Luca stammered as she tried to turn around to escape before anybody else could see her.

"Oh no you don't." Jessie said as she got behind the woman and pushed her in. "They need to see if it fits you right."

"Fit...? There isn't anything to fit! My sleeping clothes cover more than this and they're shorts and a tank top!"

"Hey, mine doesn't have much more to it than yours does." She continued to push the woman till they made it through the entrance all the way. "Now be good till they come in and check you out."