2 ⇢ reward money

"what on neptune did you bring?!" exclaimed jeongguk's father, "you brought a man on board the ship?!"

"he was getting onto us," replied jeongguk, "not only that you did say bring everything. he's part of everything, you may never know he could be the—"

"he's a royal!" exclaimed a crew member, "look he's wearing the royal badge."

jeongguk turned and saw that the crew member, baek, was right.

"you kidnapped the prince," said baek's crew member, jin.

the captain looked at jeongguk unsure if it was a good move or not. nevertheless, he ordered jeongguk to be responsible of him and to lock him up downstairs.

jeongguk nodded. picking up the royal he carried him down the ship and into the little jail they had. after twisting the key, the royal woke up.

jeongguk looked at him. the royal spoke up, "where am i? who are— pirate! what did you do to me?"

jeongguk closed his eyes, he picked the talkative royal, "you have been kidnapped. you are on a pirate's ship," he answered plainly.

"what are you going to do to me?" asked the royal, "rape me?"

jeongguk was shocked, "no one is going to rape you," he said then eyed the prince, maybe not physically, but i will, mentally. i don't know if that's possible but—

"are you going to kill me then?" the royal said interrupting jeongguk's thoughts.

"no, we aren't. we will return you when we get the reward money," jeongguk answered.

the royal looked confused, "reward money?"

jeongguk nodded, "of course since someone from the castle has been kidnapped they will give out a reward to someone who can find him. so until they announce a reward money, you'll be with us."

the royal frowned. "cheap pirates," he mumbled as jeongguk left him.