“A few days.” Anna counters. “You were in really bad shape when Hans brought you back.” She adds.

“Where is he?” I question.

“He’s with Emma right now.” Anna smiles.

“I told you.” I smirk.

“Told me what?” Anna asks.

“I told you he wasn’t bad.” I explain.

Anna looks down at the floor, knowing I’m right.

“Elsa, I’m happy you found someone.” She tells me, standing up and leaving my room.

I give it five minutes before slipping the covers off and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. My bare feet touch the floor, sending tingles up my spine. I hold on to the bed post, regaining my balance. I take a step, and nearly fall to the side. I put a hand to my head, thinking, pathetic. I walk out of my room, mostly straight. I walk down the halls, and go past the library. I hear a giggle erupt from the other side of the door.

I go back and open the door slightly. I see Emma and Hans talking, Emma has a book in her hands. I open the door and her face lights up.

“You’re okay!” She exclaims, getting up and running to me.

She gently wraps her arms around me. I put a hand on her head and smile. Hans walks towards us and gives me a weird look.

“Why are you up? You should be in bed.” He tells me.

“I wanted to walk around a little bit.” I reply.

He comes over and Emma lets go of me. She goes back over to her book, sensing Hans and I wanting to talk. I expect him to lecture me, to tell me to go back to bed. Instead, he embraces me. I wrap my arms around him to.

“I’m happy you’re okay.” He whispers.

“Were you that worried?” I ask him.

“Of course I was Elsa. I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you…” He replies.

I hug him tighter. I feel like I could treasure those words for the rest of my life, and I probably will. I remember Emma, and step away from Hans. When I look for her, I can’t find her.

“Where’d Emma go?” I wonder aloud.

Hans looks around as well, suddenly aware of the girl’s absence. I listen for a minute before I hear a small sigh.

“I’m over here.” She whispers quietly.

I walk behind the couch and find her clutching her locket. I remember her parents.

“Emma, do you remember when I told you I knew you’re parents?” I ask her kindly, kneeling on the floor so I’m eye level to her.

“Yeah…” Emma replies sadly.

“Do you want to go see them?” I question her, although I already know what she’s going to say.

“I’d love that! Do you know where they are?” She exclaims.

I nod my head up and down.

She wraps her arms around my neck, hanging on me slightly. I wince, but bare through the pain. Hans catches it, unfortunately.

“Are you sure you don’t want to go back and rest?” He asks me, putting a gentle hand on my shoulder.

“I’m fine Hans… I promise.” I tell him, even though it is only half true.

I turn back to Emma.

“We can leave on the next ship there tomorrow.” I explain to Emma.

“Elsa, we can’t risk you leaving. My brothers are still after your throne and they patrol the oceans.” Hans interrupts.