Chivalry XV

Chivalry XV

Lady Viviane was vexed most of all embarrassed by her betroths audacious behavior he flashed her one of his polite pointed smiles towards her direction one of many charms .They’d had been on the road from Middlesex in London for countless hours for the duration of their travels, furthermore it had seemed to her Dalston assured her they’d arrive in London any day soon in a days timing she stared into the mirror which reflected her image .

He kept his word they had made earlier to her person that they’d stop at inn’s after so many distances she recalled a moment hours before they had arrived then taken their leave from the inn that he’d not let her out of his sights not once no more. She inquired to know what he meant by this morning he’d quickly left her brushing passed her leaving her where she stood with a servant who’d come hurriedly who’d helped her get undressed to hernightgown.He’d reappeared long moments after smelling of whiskey she kept her eyestightly shut as she felt the side next to her on the bed sink in he kept to his side all night after a while Viviane found herself being lured away into sleep unable to detour slumber any longer.

The next morning after the awaiting servant made her way to Lady Viviane beside anxiously rousing her awake by the time lady Viviane had been dressed she went off in search of the Inn for her betroth.

“Why’d you come all this way for me Lord Dalston?” Viviane said in almost a acquaint whisper she was unsure if Lord Dalston, had even heard her request. She busied herself by running her fingers along her jewels whilst kept her eyes gazing out the carriage window focusing on the sound the horses made across the English roads.

“You’ve grown on me Viviane” said he Lord Dalston admitantly turning towards her before he directed his eyes away.

Viviane tried her very best to gather herself inside letting her emotions reflect the shock whilst delight she felt within.   (1)

“What may I ask are you doing Lord Dalston?’ said she Lady Vivianne nervously as she noticed her betroth had moved across where he had been seated prior to now close to her with intent directed she was sure at her in his eyes.

“Kissing you, those red velvety lips I’m answering to their request, “ said he Lord Dalston.

“I feel this situation is highly improper behavior L-

“Betroths need no propriety Love “ said he Lord Dalston simply his hands caressed her face leaning his head closer before their lips made swift needing contact his lips where eager in pursing her own after a few seconds he noted as his betroth had not protested his caresses his need for her his want for her.

He stopped for a moment they both stared into the other’s eyes with the realization along with an insatiable fire which need to be quenched she moved for his cravat riding it he moved for her gown unlacing it his mouth caressed her shoulder ridding her of her garments she moved closer into his person he whispered “You Viviane will be the undoing of me” said lord Dalston before he proceeded where he’d left off drowning out to his betroths pleasurable moans to his pleasurable advances.

Viviane never knew pleasure as this as she had imagined it she’d never wanted this fire inside to stop first very painful truly he had held her close showered her with caresses next she’d experienced the most pleasurable sensation she’d never known in all her life she wanted this to not come to a close. (2)

“Such the gentleman, “Will you always assist me to my guns” said she Viviane she loved the way his eyes moved on her person before she would have thought his behavior to be misleading she now recognized the glaze that captured his eyes which tented his orbs his hands she recognized as he helped her into her gown were of strength of reassurance of his always being there.