Chapter XXI

Chapter XXI

 "I do not think the chivalrous nature will depart from one's charcter in society" said she Lady Amelia

"Though it is so said Langford taking his coffee from the servant ." Thus more and social code shall persue such as the nobleman".

"Though those of many courage shall dissipate one's honour , courtesy and ones own deliberation to assist those whom are weak. stated Amelia sipping her tea. "As our future son-in-law Lord Dalston , though he has produced an abundance of chivalrous deeds towards Vivianne person.

"i'm most aware though Chivalry shall be left it lives surely in a Gentleman such as Lord Dalston person ."He has saved and protected our Vivianne virtue more than a few times." stated Duke Langford. There entertainment had been Lady Vivivanne as her fingers produced an angelic exquisite sound of her piano forte would draw all near and those in the distance . Vivianne had been complimented on her pianoforte in her attendance of many social events.

'Viviane has gained a match of wealth those mammas and daughters who'd ever hope to attaining one of wealth and station not only one daughter but two " said she Lady Amelia 

"I agree dowries and wealth brings forth a prestigious future not many daughters of the ton who are afforded this opportunity as ours there futures shall be secured" Langston lifting his newspaper. 

Though Vivianne she was quite all aware in the drawing room her parents banter on her person and on chivalry as well as her beroth she grew heated  though she knew it to be un-approrpite to speak out of turn this had been her sister charade Olivia .

"Chivalry will not die , in one character nor demeanor some persons will possess chivalry in a manner though, i cannot express in sentiments if Chivalry will proceed in the coming generation through those in past generations are to our reference all inventions and philophies ,truths ,fashions , music and events are ever exceeding with each coming generation's culture, Though Ive succeeded a match one of not my selection wealth does not uphold me" said she Lady Vivianne.

"Though Chivalry is ever evident in our generation nevertheless your future will be secured established in to-day society love is in significant for matches in time if you shall deem to love Dalston you shall". Spoke Amelia blatantly. 

Vivianne made her departure out the drawing room she knew she would be sure to say very un-lady-like things and her behaviour will become un-tamed. She had been sure to find Emma in the gardens . She knew Emma had attracted the Viscount Heart yet his affections he'd barely paid her a Hello her cousin was one of wit and intellect though she possessed no dowry the Viscount had been every persuasive in his advances towards Emma.