Part Two (Edited 12-24-12)

--- Part Two ---

It’s now been three weeks, since Jackie learned of Heather and as a result of that she also learned of Kendra. Who has now become a huge part of her life. As it turns out Jackie can now see that she was lonely all along. Kendra made that feeling go away in a hurry.

Jackie has awoke in Kendra’s house a few times since. But now waking up with her girlfriend was not all that bad. But she did feel sort of off about how Kendra had to put up with Heather. Since coming to terms with this Jackie has took time to learn all about Heather, her ins and outs as it where. And to Jackie’s best guess Heather is her. Heather is what she would be like with no morals or restraint. She is pure feelings and that alone is very scary to Jackie.

And things have not gotten easier on her since. Heather Hyde has took to leaving her notes about things all over the house. Like her distaste for Jackie’s clothing and her lifestyles. The jabs and crude remarks where fine till she started to notice things vanishing out of her place. Some clothing here and there. Replaced with slutty looking dresses or worse.

Jackie looked at Kendra who always looked so sexy in the mornings even only dressed in that silk robe of hers.

Heather seemed to take joy in leaving her in places where she would become embarrassed. On one morning she awoke to find three men in her bed. That was hard to get out of. They all seemed to awake very much in the mood. So waking next to Kendra seemed much easier to deal with, if not enjoyable. That and the woman seemed to take it in stride. Never once being upset that she seemed to not know her.

“Jackie dear don’t worry about it, I don’t bite… much and I do love how you look at me in the mornings,” She purred as she leans over and kissed Jackie softly on the cheek. “Its so very cute,” She added with a purr like giggle.

“I am glad you enjoy how I watch you… I didn’t realize I watched you all that much,” Jackie mumbles clearly embarrassed with her red cheeks.

“Yup, you look at me like the young boys do when they come into the club the first time… all worried that I will slap them or something for looking at me,” Kendra said as she poured Jackie some more coffee.

“Thank you” Jackie said on reflex as she takes the coffee and takes a sip. “So what did we do last night?” Jackie had started asking Kendra about the nights just to learn more about Heather and what she was doing.

“I don’t know what Heather did, she came by about an hour before you awoke.” Kendra said with a sigh and shook her head.

“Shit,” Jackie sighed and looked down at her hands around the coffee mug. “So she was out doing who knows what,” She said.

“Looks like it, I seen her leave with two other woman last night and getting into a Limo,” Kendra admitted as she watched her girlfriend take the news hard.

---

Heather sat back into the limos nice comfy seat. “So who are you two again?” she asked having not bothered to ask who they where before leaving with them. She had guessed that they where into some three-way fun or something. She didn’t mind as long as she had fun. She looked over at the two woman sitting before her. One with blond hair and bright blue eyes, dressed like she really loves bondage. Her leather boots went from her feet to her mini dress. Heather was already quite a bit lusting after her this German woman. Her lack of restraint and morals always there, she was always truly free to do as she pleased.

But it was the other one who spoke first, the older one. “I am Madison White and this is my friend Ada Braun.” Madison said with a knowing smile at Heather who just sat back watching them.