One year later....

Jackie sat at the table looking at the men before her. These men did not scream trust me. No hardly, they seemed to be more of the type that Hyde would be dealing with. A thought of revolution though Jackie as she clinched her fist under the table so the men would not see it.

"Look we came coz you asked us," one of the thugs said as he openly eyed Jackie noting her cleavage in her tight fitting top. He guessed she was some kind of stripper who ended up with a lot of cash.

Again Jackie hid her distaste for these men as she steeled herself for what must come. "I did ask you here, " her voice cold and devoid of feeling as she looked at the men before her. "You man looks at me like a piece of meat again I'll see that he eats through a straw for the unforeseen future." she warned him.

The boss smiled darkly at her words and looked to his left. "Cill it, we are working." He said and got a nod in return. "See Miss I keep a tight ship, so now can we deal?" He asked as he slides the cash for her to see, but not touch.

"Yes, indeed." she sat the case for them to see the kilos of pure white powder before them. "This is pure, so no testing, I won't be dealing with any ODs here." she said

"Understood, I did come prepared for this," the boss said as he pulled a testing stick out and dipped it into the white drug and then dipped the stick into a tube and watched it change colors, this brought a big smile to the boss's face. "You have a very pure drug here and you're selling it for twenty percent less than street, I find that to be a good deal." He said as he watched her closely looking for any tells of her being a cop or anything.

"Good," she said with a cold nod. "Then give me my cash and I'll be leaving." She said and knew this is where it would be getting tricky. If they let her go it would be a first. But odds are that they would try and stop her or steal her cash.

You see in the last year since Jackie awoke with a strange feel that something was wrong she has had to change her whole life. First thing was as Doctor Jacquelyn Strongmen her life was tame and well simple boring. Now as Jackie and with some new friend of hers she has been able to not be as boring now. But drug dealer, not her thing.

"Oh sure here take the cash my dear." The boss's cocky tone was clear he had no plans on letting her leave with the cash. And that was fine by her as she reached for the cash. His men pulled guns on her.

"Well now, that's unfortunate and unwise." She said as she stood herself. "Apple" she said and the men looked at her strangely as two soft pops sounded in the distance and both thugs slumped down. "Now see what you made me do?" She asked the boss as she took her money and the drugs. "I warned you not to try anything and yet you did not listen, that is not going to get you any favors from me." she waved as she turned away and walked away hearing the soft pop in the air and she knew that Kendra seen that the boss was going for a gun and took him down as well.

---

"Jackie, my love, that was badass!" the lovely black woman leaped into her arms hugging and kissing her. Jackie smiled and returned the kisses with some of her own before she turned to the outer ladies in the room.

"Your the one who took them out with that sniper tranquilizer gun of yours." Jackie said as she held onto her girlfriend and looked at her friend. "Did we get what we needed?" she asked

"For a Doctor, Jackie your freaky scary as a undercover cop." a woman with long blond hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Thank you Anna, from you that is a complement." Jackie said with her own grin.

"Now as to the busts, hell ya we got them. Them asshats won't be seeing a free day in freedom for years to come." Anna said as she turned to watch the two lovebirds hold onto each other. She hid her grin knowing that she would soon be spending time with her own girlfriend.

"I see that grin officer Lockheart, are you thinking of Megan?" Kendra asked with a giggle.

"I am, and you know it." Anna said not bothering to hide her feelings from her friends who knew her well.

"I do, and it's great to see you two finely together." the black woman said still hanging onto her lover as if she was to never see her again if she let go. Not that Jackie seemed to be complaining about being held. And she never does complain about it, the fact of the matter was she seemed to enjoy it.