Part One; Jackie meets Hyde then Jackie meets Kendra,

• Đã dành riêng cho emjosh

Edited:  12-18-12;  8-1-17

All Rights Reserved @ Chris S. Clevenger

***Authors Notes:

This is a work of fiction and is loosely based on the "Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde" but is vastly not a "FAN-FIC" it is a very different thing and is it's own story.

As this story grows some details as to who Heather Hyde is and how she got within Jackie will become clear. This story ties into my Soul's stories.

I do hope you enjoy this new edit of my first work.

******

---Part One--- Jackie meets Hyde then Jackie meets Kendra,

It all started happening in the summer. At first had Jackie just thought she was stressed and over her work at the hospital. She had been seeing a lot more children than normally since one of the other young doctors had to leave for her own maternity leave. So at first Jackie was fine with the extra workload and then after two weeks of the extra work and stress she started waking up stiff and sore. She had not thought anything of it at the time.

So as the weeks went by she was becoming more and more tired. As her stress levels kept right on going up and up. And it felt as if she was not been sleeping at night at all. But with no boyfriend or husband in her life she did not feel she should be feeling so run down. And it wasn't like Jackie was much of a late night party animal sort of woman. No she lived for her job as a pediatrician to help the children she seen all the time.

So to fix her bad sleep problems she went out and got herself a new bed. She also started stretching out before and after bed to help with the stiffness and soreness she was feeling. This seemed to help. By four weeks she noticed something else that bothered her. Jackie stood in her room looking at the shopping bags and new clothing in her closet. All stuff she had not bought herself. She had no clue where it all came from or how it got here.

"What the" She mumbled to herself as she picked up the bag see where it came from. And it was from one of them trendy girls stores from down town. Not a place she would ever shop. They mostly sold to them 'party-girls' and even to them 'strippers' not something she had ever thought about being or even had spent time with.

She just stood there and looked at the bags for a few moments trying to understand why they were in her bedroom. And then she seen the clothing in her closet and she gasped.

"Why...what...is going on here!" She gasped in horror as she runs her hand along one of the dresses. This was getting freaky. She thought as she looked at the ten new dresses and all the extras that went with them. New panties and bras... oh wait they where more then just panties. They were thongs and G-strings here. "Oh my god what's going on here." She asked herself as she looked over all the stuff now in her closet.

She was not able to understand how this happened, and knowing it would be strange to call the police and say 'Oh help me someone broke into my flat and left new clothing in my closet.' oh ya that would go over real well. She could just here the laughing now. So she just searched her flat from top to bottom looking for anything else out of the norm and she found nothing.

--

Heather awoke from her 'nap' and rolls out of bed smirking to herself as she looks at herself in the mirror. "Damn girl, you always take such good care of me," She said to herself as she turns and does some modeling for herself before the Mirror. "Nice and Sexy," She adds before she walked over to the closet to get dressed for the night at the club.

Sometime later Heather walked out of Jackie's flat dressed like one of them 'party-girl's' Jackie has thought about before. She looked like she was on her way to some club.