•43•

"I'll see you later, Tom is coming over for dinner tonight." Haz says, kissing my head.
"Have a good day" I smile.
He leans down, placing his hand on my stomach.
"See you soon Noah, be good for mummy, don't kick her too much" he says and I laugh lightly, loving how he talks to our son.
"Bye baby" he says, leaving the house.
I get on my phone, scrolling through Instagram for a while and I get a text.
Petra: is it okay if I come over? I need to talk.
Uh oh, something is wrong..
Aria: course, doors open.
I walk to the kitchen, taking my prenatal and other pills. Something is obviously wrong and she's going to be crying. Petra is a strong woman, she doesn't let herself get hurt, she never takes what people say about her personally, and she's honestly the most confident person I know. Something bad had to of happened..
Soon I hear the door open and footsteps.
"Oh Petra.." I sigh, seeing my best friend walk into the room crying.
She makes her way over to me, and I hug her the best I can with my giant belly.
"What's going on?" I ask.
"I- last night I- fuck" she stutters, trying to regulate her breathing. I walk her over to the kitchen table, sitting down with her.
"Come on, you can tell me" I nod, trying to encourage her to talk. She shakes her head, wiping the tears from her eyes.
"I did something.. really really terrible." She says.
"What did you do?" I ask.
"You're going to hate me. You're going to hate me so much.." she cries.
"Petra I could never hate you, just tell me what you did." I say sternly, now I'm concerned. How in the world could this involve me?
"Oh god, okay.." she takes a deep breath. "Last night I went to the house to see Ezra. I showed up and he wasn't there, he forgot we had plans so I waited for him.. for a while."
"Please get to the point, you're freaking me out." I plead.
She shoves her head in her hands, groaning in horror.
"I went to the bar.. and Tom was super drunk.. like bad. I had a rough day at work and just needed a distraction.. " she trails off.
"You didn't.." I sigh.
"It was completely my fault, he was so drunk and I talked him into it.. I feel like shit. Ezra will never forgive me.." she says.
I can't believe it.. Petra cheated on Ezra with my brother? Fucking seriously? Tom couldn't have been in his right mind, he would never do that to his friends..
"Okay, you're going to first tell Tom that it shouldn't have happened, and then you're going to tell Ezra what happened and pray he doesn't dump you because he's not the kind of guy to put up with cheating." I explain.
"So you're not mad?" She asks with hopeful eyes.
"Oh I'm fucking pissed but that doesn't mean I'm no longer your friend." I correct and she nods, knowing that was coming.
"I get it.." she sighs. "What if he doesn't forgive me?"
I sit back in my seat, not fully believing what's happening.
"Do you think he should?" I ask plainly.
I know she's my best friend, and I should always take her side.. but not only did she cheat on my friend, she used my brother. That's not just something I can overlook.
"I wouldn't." She mumbles. "God it's not just one of his best friends, it's his boss! And your brother!"
"How did this even happen Petra?" I ask.
"I don't know.."

•Harrisons pov•
"Mate, you look like shit." I laugh as we set everything up in the basement.
"Feel like shit too." Tom mutters.
"Gunna fill me in? Or do I need Ezra to fill me in on the gossip?" I ask.
"Believe me, this is the one thing Ezra has no clue about." He says.
We walk upstairs and Ezra makes his way over to us.
"Haz, our guy got laid last night." Ezra says proudly and my mouth drops.
"For real? You haven't had a girl here in months!" I exclaim, looking to Tom.
"It's not a big deal" Tom says under his breath, walking towards his office.
"You guys were obviously trying to be quiet but when I got home I could hear the headboard" Ezra says and I laugh.
"Seriously, can we stop talking about it?!" Tom says angrily and we shut up quickly.
He walks off to his office and I turn to Ezra.
"What's up with him?" I ask.
"Don't know, you'd think he'd be happier after last night, whoever it was must not have been good." He shrugs, walking away.
My phone dings and I pull it out, checking the text.
Aria: how's Tom doing today?
Does she know what's going on?
Haz: he's being weird, do you know what's up with him?
She looks at my text, and doesn't say anything back. The front door opens and I see Petra walking in, looking very upset. Her hairs a mess, her eyes are red and swollen, in fact I don't think I've ever seen her not put together. This is completely out of her element.
"Hey Petra, are you okay?" I ask.
She gives me a small smile as she walks up to me, shaking her head.
"No not really.." she mutters.
"Do you uh, do you want Ezra?" I ask and her eyes widen.
"No!" She says quickly. "No, I need to speak with Tom."
I raise my brow at her, why does she need to talk to Tom?..
holy shit..
"He's just in his office." I say and she walks off past me.
Holy fuck.
If she did what I think she did.. Ezra is going to kill Tom, actually kill him. With his gun. In his head.

A/N: *insert Toms voice* whatta looooser.
Okay so I actually cried yesterday because I realized I made a HUGE mistake while writing this story. In the first book I wrote that Dom was dead and that's why Tom took over the mob, but then I've written Dom in this book being alive. I'm FUCKING MAD ABOUT IT.