•8•

I get home from school and walk down to Toms office. I go inside and instantly see two creepy men, and Haz. One of the men looks in my direction, a smile forming on his face. Rotten teeth making me cringe.
"Come on" Haz says, pulling me out of the office.
He shuts the door and I raise my brow at him.
"What's going on in there?" I ask.
"People who may have information on what happened yesterday" he says.
"Okay, I'll throw my bitch fit later" I say.
"What?" He asks, confused.
"Oh believe me you'll get an earful of it when you two are done. Bye" I say, walking off to the kitchen, leaving him completely in the dark and knowing he's going to have to deal with my shit later.
I walk into the kitchen, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. I see Ezra in the living room and make my way over, plopping down on the couch next to him.
"Hey Ezra" I smile.
"What do you want, Aria?" He asks, not looking away from his phone.
"What makes you think I want something?" I ask.
He lifts his eyes from his phone, giving me a 'don't play with me' look.
"Okay fine" I groan. "Give Petra a second chance"
"Petra doesn't need a second chance because she doesn't want shit with me" he mutters.
"Petra is.. difficult. She doesn't say what she means. She's nervous, and awkward. She's not use to wanting anything more." I explain.
"Yeah? Then why isn't she telling me this herself?" He asks.
Ezra doesn't deal with this bullshit. He's a straight forward kind of guy. If Petra wants to be with him, she's going to have to do it herself, and not over text. In person. Like an adult.
"I get it" I nod.
A few of the guys come in and I quickly change the subject, knowing Ezra would be traumatized if I brought up relationship drama in front of them.
Daniel comes into the room, sitting on his phone. I'm glad he feels a little more comfortable now, but I wish he'd get to know everyone. He's such a sweet kid.
I nudge Ezra, then nod my head to Daniel. He rolls his eyes at me, knowing what I'm doing.
"Hey Daniel, wanna shoot with me later? We can brush up on your skills" Ezra says and I smile, seeing Daniels head lift.
"Uh- yes. Yes that would be good" Daniel nods.
I mouth a thank you to Ezra, and my eyes lift to see Haz enter the room.
I give him a look, to which he doesn't process and continues to walk in the room, sitting next to me. He tries to kiss my cheek and I pull away, almost everyone taking notice.
"Let's talk outside" I say, standing up.
"Oo you're in trouble" Jacob laughs.
Haz ignores them, walking down the hallway with me and outside.
"What's wrong? Did something happen?" He asks.
"I almost shot someone today Haz." I say.
His eyes widen at me, worry taking over.
"Are you okay? What happened? Who was it?" He asks, hands placed on my arms in concern.
"It was Adam. The security." I state and his concern shifts from me, to himself.
"Oh" he says.
"Why wouldn't you tell me?" I ask.
"Well technically it was Tom who didn't tell you. I didn't know for a while" he says. "Please don't be upset."
"I'm not upset that you guys got me security. I'm upset you didn't tell me. I thought some creep was following me and I pulled my fucking gun on him Haz! Not to mention in the process I accidentally pulled my gun on Ben! Had Adam not come up with a great explanation this could have gone a lot worse!" I say.
"Oh god.. is he good? He's not going to say anything?" Haz asks.
"No he won't say anything." I say.
"I'm sorry I should have told you.." he says.
"No more secrets Haz.. I can't do it." I shake my head.
"No more secrets." He nods.
"Uhh Haz? Your mum is here.." Ezra says, popping his head out the back door.
"What? Why?" Haz asks.
Ezra just shrugs.
"She showed up saying she needed to talk to you." Ezra says.
Haz turns to me, a look of discomfort on his face.
"Harrison!" I hear a woman's voice. "Scuse' me Ezra"
A woman steps past Ezra, coming outside. She has light hair, and light eyes, yes that's definitely Haz's mum.
"Hey mum What are you doing here?" Haz asks, hugging the woman.
"Well you weren't texting back and I got worried. Haven't seen you in a while" she says.
"Yeah we've just been really busy" Haz nods.
"You're never too busy to see your mum." She scolds. Her eyes flick over to me, a smile gracing her face.
"I didn't know Tom hired girls here.. how nice. I'm Phil." She introduces herself.
So she doesn't know who I am..
"Oh no.. I don't work for Tom. He's my brother. I'm Aria." I say.
"Tom has a sister? When did this happen?!" Phil asks Haz.
Has he seriously not told her about me before?.. ouch.
"Found her a few months back.. she's basically part of the family now" Haz smiles.
Aaaand I'm your girlfriend. Come on Haz.
"Oh it's so great to meet you Hon, how nice that Tom found you.. you'll have to tell me all about it" she says.
"Course" I smile. "I'd love to."
"Okay Uhm, why don't we go inside mum, yeah?" Haz asks.
"Yeah sure" she nods.
"We'll talk later" Haz says, knowing I'm going to have lots of questions about this.
They walk in and I'm left on my own. Why hasn't he told his mum about me? Am I that bad?
I walk back inside to the living room, now it being only Ezra and Tom.
I plop down in the chair, staring out the window. My anger at Tom for hiring security and not telling me subsides quickly. Insecurity sets in, making me feel like Haz is embarrassed of me, or doesn't like me enough to talk about me to his mum. I sigh, it's fine. I'm just overthinking like I always do.