•38•

I finish up getting my measurements, turning to see Haz just standing there, watching me.
"What are you hiding from me, Aria?" He asks.
I sigh, standing up and walking up to him.
"Haz.. please. Just don't." I say, walking past him and out the door.
He follows after me and I pass by everyone quickly, ignoring whatever Mark just muttered to me. I honestly just wish he never existed, and I wish Haz would just leave this alone.
Getting into the car, and starting it up, Haz gets in the passengers seat without a word. The drive home is silent, too silent. He's upset with me.. or he's angry. Either way it's bad.
We get home and Haz looks to me, grabbing my hand before I start to get out of the car.
"Aria, we promised not to keep secrets." He says.
I look from his blue eyes, to the ground.
"Trust me, you don't want to know." I shake my head, pulling my hand from his and getting out of the car.
What happened with mark.. it's a memory I've suppressed for a long time. I feel disgusting for it, that girl wasn't me. That girl was broken and desperate. Haz is dating the new me, and he doesn't need to know who I use to be.
"Ari." Haz says, following in behind me. "Ari come on."
I stop in my tracks, turning to him.
"If I tell you what I did, you'll never want to see me again." I say.
"Baby.. that could never happen." He says, running his fingers down my cheek.
"I was disgusting Haz." I say, turning back and walking into our bedroom.
I sit down on the bed and he sits next to me slowly, rubbing my back comfortingly.
"I promise.. you can tell me anything" he says softly.
I turn to him, taking a deep breath. If I can tell him this, then I truly can tell him anything.
This could quite literally end our relationship if he takes it badly though.. I fidget with my fingers, trying to work up whatever courage I have to tell my boyfriend what's wrong. This should be easy, but my life is a shit show so nothing is ever easy..I just need to do it. Get it over with.
"When my mum got into her accident.. I was really desperate for money.. for attention.. well just for anything" I start. "I met Mark.. and we made an arrangement."
Haz gives me a concerned look.
"What kind of arrangement?" He asks, I think he already knows.. but he wants to hear me say it.
"He would pay my bills, if I- if uhm.." I start to stutter, and he squeezes my hand in his.
"If you what darling?" He asks.
"If I had sex with him.." I say quietly, staring at the floor.
Harrisons face hardens, anger laced in his eyes. I watch as his jaw clenched and his free hand tightens into a fist.
"Please don't be upset with me.." I say and instantly his face softens.
"Baby no, why in the world would I be upset with you?" He asks.
"Because- cause I did what I did." I mumble.
"Aria you did nothing wrong. You hear me? Nothing." He says firmly. "That man took advantage of a sixteen year old girl. He used your vulnerability. He's a sick pedophile."
"It wasn't that bad.. he was only thirty.." I mutter.
"A thirty year old man has no place going anywhere near a sixteen year old girl." He raises his voice.
I hate when he raises his voice, and he knows that, instantly calming down and pulling me into him.
"You'll never have to see him again. Promise." He says.

•Harrison's Pov•
After laying with Aria for a while, she falls asleep. I slowly pull my arm out from under her, getting up off the bed being careful not to wake her up.
I can't believe what she just told me.. a thirty year old man stealing her innocence. I'm glad she's asleep, I need to get this done quickly. I can't in my right mind let a man who harmed my girl to walk freely in this world, let alone be in our home.
"Oo who's gunna die?" Tom asks, amused at the state I'm in as I walk down the hall.
"A man working at our house." I state.
"Did he flirt with Aria or something?" He asks.
"He did a lot worse than that. I'm bringing him to the basement." I say, continuing out to the car.
"Wait!" He calls, catching up to me. "What did he do?"
"This man was thirty years old when he violated little sixteen year old Aria." I say.
"I'll fucking kill him." Tom says, hands balling into fists. Tom has a much worse temper than me, this man is going to regret ever going near Aria.
"And you can, after I cut off his dick." I say.
We get in the car, and I speed down to our new house. I don't want that fucker in there another second. I've never wanted to hurt someone so badly.. I can't stop picturing all the ways I'm going to torture him, break him.
I pull up to the house, jumping out of the car and going inside, Tom following right behind me. I go into the kitchen, seeing mark working with a group of other people.
"Mark, can we talk outside for a moment?" I ask nicely, faking a smile.
"Yeah sure" he nods.
Oh he's fucking in for it. As soon as I get him away from the workers he's done.
He follows Tom and I outside and I shut the door behind us.
"You sick fucker." Tom says angrily, beating me to it. punching the man in the face so hard he falls down the steps, hitting the ground.
"Fuck!" Mark yells, scrambling to his feet. "What the fuck!"
"You fucking touched my little sister you dick." He says, grabbing Mark by the throat and slamming him back against the car.
"And she liked it." Mark smiles, blood covering his teeth. Tom punches him again, knocking him out and throwing him in the back seat.
"Let's get this asshole to the basement." I say.
As I drive, Tom texts Ezra and Jacob to get the basement ready. We're going to be using it a while.
"What do we got?" Ezra asks as Tom and I lug Mark down the steps.
"A pedophile." I state.
"Ew" Ezra cringes as we tie him to the chair.
"I'm gunna take my time with him, make sure he's tied real tight" I say.
Ezra finishes tying him up, pulling at his arms to make sure it's tight.
"Want me to wake him up?" Jacob asks.
"Nah.. I've got this."

A/N: can I just say, when I wrote about Tom grabbing Mark by the throat and slamming him against the car I lowkey wish that was me.
Tom could choke me any day HAHAHA.