•13•

"Are you sure you're okay?" Petra asks.
"It's been a stressful couple of days. I'm just exhausted and emotionally drained" I shrug.
"You just.. I've never seen you play video games before" she says.
"Harry got me into them" I say. "We've been playing them lately."
"So.. is Haz home yet?" She asks.
That's the first time I've heard his name today, which makes me sigh.
"He's going to be home tonight." I say.
"And how are you feeling about that?" She asks and I laugh.
"Playing therapist now?" I ask.
"I'm your best friend and you haven't spoken a word about this to me other than explaining what happened. Are you going to talk to him?"
She's so full of questions..
"I don't know" I shake my head. "I've really enjoyed being.. normal. I just need to wait a little longer."
"I get that." She nods. "I have to meet up with Ezra.. I'll see you later?"
"Yeah, see you." I smile.
She leaves and I get up, headed to the bathroom to get ready for tonight. Harry and Sam want to go to the bar and I said I'd join them. It'd be fun to go with regular people to regular bars.
I plug in my curling wand, pulling out my phone to text Tom.
Aria: you tell Ezra no funny business better happen tonight!
Tom: the fucker won't listen to me haha
"Boo!"
I scream, dropping my phone.
"Harry!" I groan, seeing my phone dropped into the toilet.
"Oops sorry" he laughs, fishing it out for me.
"Ugh! It's broken" I say, seeing it won't turn on.
"It's fine I'll buy you a new one." He shrugs.
"Dummy" I shake my head, continuing to curl my hair. I start to feel sick. God why did I eat like shit today?
"You okay? You look kinda pale." Harry says.
"I don't feel well, probably all the junk you guys keep in this house" I laugh lightly.
I stumble slightly, setting down the curling wand and grabbing hold of the counter.
"Okay, you need to sit down" he says, grabbing my arm.
"I'm okay.. just feeling a little sick" I say, walking across the hall to the guest room.
"Here sit down" he helps me to the bed and I sit on the edge.
"Should I call a doctor?" He asks.
"No, I'm probably just tired" I shrug.
"Are you sure?" He asks, worry in his eyes.
"Trust me. I'm okay" I give him a small smile. "I just, I need to sleep."
"Okay.. I'll come check on you soon." He says, hesitantly getting up and leaving the room.
I scoot back, laying down. I feel like crap all of the sudden, why?

•Harrison's pov•
Three hours in a car is fucking awful. All I want is to go home and cuddle in bed with my girl, but I can't.
I pull out my phone as I get out of the car.. I should text her. Make sure she's okay.
Haz: hey, I'm home now.
I send the text hesitantly, walking inside.
"Hey mate you're already back?" Tom questions.
"Left a few hours early." I say. "Have you heard from Aria?"
"We talked earlier." He nods.
"Has she said anything?.." I trail off.
"No, she hasn't. Sorry man. I'm sure she'll text back soon." He says.
I wait, and wait, and still no text back. It's starting to get late and I can't help but worry. She always texts me back. So either she's ignoring me or something happened, both ideas causing me stress. What if she never comes back..
It's okay.. she could just be sleeping. I'll try again tomorrow.
__
I wake up and instantly grab my phone, still no text.
I contemplate calling her. Maybe she just isn't checking her texts? It's not that early, she's awake, she'll answer my call. I talk myself up for a few minuets before pressing the call button, but it goes straight to voicemail.
Fuck.
I pace the room, trying to figure out why she isn't answering me. She's always on her phone! God dammit..
I get dressed quickly, grabbing my gun and keys and head out to my car.
This is a dumb idea. She's probably fine, and this is just going to make me look crazy, but I'd never forgive myself if she wasn't okay.
I drive to the twins' house, seeing everyone's cars here, including Aria's. That's a good sign.
I walk up to the door, knocking.
It opens quickly, Harry standing in front of me.
"Oh hey, you're back" he says.
"Yeah uh.. is Aria okay? She hasn't been answering my texts or calls?" I question and he laughs.
"I accidentally scared her and made her drop her phone in the toilet"
See Harrison? She's not ignoring you. She just dropped her phone in the toilet.
"Can I see her?" I ask.
"Ehh I don't think right now is a good time mate, she's been really sick." He says.
My baby is sick?
"Just let me in to see her. Promise I won't bother her." I say and he contemplates for a moment.
"I don't know, she seriously doesn't feel good she doesn't need drama right now." He says.
"Please. Two seconds." I plead. I just wanna see my girl..
"Alright." He says, opening the door wider to let me in. I walk inside, a slight laugh escaping my lips when I see Ari's shit everywhere. She's a mess, but the twins are too so it's okay.
I walk upstairs, getting close to the guest bedroom. Harry follows behind me, obviously being protective over his sister.
I knock on the door, hearing her sweet voice for the first time in days.
"Come in" she calls.
I open the door, eyes landing on the pretty girl sitting on the bed, doing her makeup. She looks over, eyes widening when she sees me.
"Haz.. What are you doing here?" She asks.
"You weren't answering.. I needed to see you. Make sure you're okay." I say.
"It's fine" she nods to Harry, allowing him to leave the room.
"I didn't think you'd just show up" she says, putting down her makeup palette and giving me her full attention.
"I was worried.." I say.
"I'm fine" she says plainly.
Somethings changed.. she's different. I can't quite figure out why, but she is.
"You said we'd talk when I got back" I remind her.
"Yeah.." she says. "Haz I think I need some time."
"Time?" I ask.
"I need a break." She says. "Something in me changed when my mum died.. I need to figure out how to be okay again. On my own. I can't do that when I constantly have you and Tom taking care of me."
"Is this a break or a break up?" I ask.
"Haz I just need to heal in my own space." She says, avoiding my question.
I feel a lump in my throat, the thought of never being with her again.. is heart breaking.
"Okay." I nod.
"Okay?" She questions.
"I'll give you space."