• fight pt. 1 •

ria is once again going to debut, but solo. with her own composed songs.

pressure is building up because not only that she's doing it solo but also it's the same day as the comeback of dreamies.

they'll have the same promotions and it's in the middle of the preparation for the punch comeback of 127.

ria is very hands-on on her comeback. every outfit she'll wear and every details in the dance step.

it's very stressful and tiring. that it is affecting her performance in the group practices.

———————

areum's pov

i am on the way at the ceo's office to ask if ria can adjust or delay her debut solo since nct if very busy as of the moment. and she may overwork herself which is what we are really avoiding right now.

"good morning ceo-nim." areum greeted.

"areum-ssi, what brings you here?" the ceo asked.

"i'm just going to ask if we can delay ria's debut? just a little but delay. because nct's super busy for the next two months." areum explained.

"oh i'm sorry we can't. we already scheduled her. i'm sure she can handle it." the ceo said.

"handle it? she's just 19 years old! you're overworking a minor!" areum shouted.

"well, that's how it works areum-ssi." the ceo said.

areum left the feeling defeated.

"areum unnie! where did you go? i was looking for youu!" ria said.

"unnie? why are you crying?" the girl continued.

"it's just... i'm sorry hunny." areum said.

"why unnie? what happened?" ria asked.

"i wasn't able to convince them to delay you debut a little. so you may be overworked for the next months. i'm really sorry." areum said.

"it's okay unnie, you'll be there with me am i right?" ria said.

"now, why won't you help me with my choreography?" ria asked.

days after...

ria is super tired because of her schedule, after practicing for her solo the next day she'll be practicing for the group.

today ria just finished cleaning the moves and it's 4am already. later they'll have a practice for the dream comeback in 8am.

she didn't waste any time, she go straight home wash herself and slept.

"ria-ah! wake up! we're running late already!" renjun woke the girl up.

"okay, i'll be getting ready." ria said. as soon as she moves, her body aches.

shit, this cannot be happening. at least not now. she told herself.

she pushed herself to go change and went to the dreamies.