Prologue

• Dedicated to My Fans

                                                PROLOGUE

            Man up, Travis. Man the fuck up! There’s only one more week of school left and you’re a senior, if you don’t ask him out now you’ll never get the chance again. Christ, I really need to stop talking to myself.  Sighing, I push myself from the wall where I had been watching Seth. He’ so freaking gorgeous and adorable. I just want to wrap up in a blanket and cuddle with him.  I’m really getting a head of myself.

            Pushing myself from my stalker wall, I suck in a breath of fresh air and let it out slowly. Why am I shy all of a sudden? I’m never shy, I see something I like I go for it. That’s why it doesn’t make sense to me why I haven’t had the courage to ask Seth out since I knocked him down in the hallway a year ago. That was the first time I saw him and apparently we went to the same grammar school and he’s being going to this High School since the start. Man, I felt like an idiot.

            He’s so gorgeous. I couldn’t help but sigh as I looked at him. His flawless face, his pretty blue eyes that match perfectly with his dark brown hair, that freaking adorable smile of his that takes my breath away every time I see it. Christ, I could tie him up just so that I can stare at him all day. Don’t get me started on his voice. He has one of those voices that make you wish he wouldn’t shut up. It’s not just his voice it’s the way he speaks. He could be saying “I lost my virginity in the back of a truck” and it would be the most intelligent mesmerizing thing.

He just has this way about him. He’s calm and simple. He’s always by himself and I notice that’s a choice because he has friends. He’s smart but he’s not one of those obnoxious over achiever that wants to set the world on fire because he got a B plus for a grade, “It could have been worst” I heard him say to a friend of his once. To hear him say that made me smile. It’s always attractive when a person tries to make the best out of things instead of looking on the downside.

            “Travis!” Awe fuck me! I’ve been standing in front of him this entire time. “Can I help you with something?”

            “U-h-oh, no, sorry,” I stuttered then walked off. I blew it!

            “All righty then,” he mumbled. My embarrassment went away as I thought how adorable it was that he sounded so confused.

            “Would you like to go for coffee or something after school?” I blurted! As the words left my lips I wanted to run away again and go hide behind my stalker wall.

            “Are you talking to me?” He asked. I turned to see his pretty face frowning.

            “Yes,” I answered, I could feel the real me slowly returning. I got this. “I’m asking you out…for coffee—or any beverage of your choice”

            “You’re—You’re gay?” His eyes were wide as he asked this. I just wanted to kiss him. He’s so cute.

            “Pretty much,” I answered, chuckling a bit.

Iced coffee is fine,” he said, his cheeks a nice shade of pink.

            Fuck yeah! “Cool, I’ll meet you here at your locker after school then.” He nodded then waved goodbye to me. I waved back then went behind my stalker wall. I fist pumped and did my happy dance! “Do the running man! Do the running man!” I sang in a whispered voice. I jumped and touched the heels of my Jordans together.

            “I’m guessing he said yes?” I heard Nigel’s voice asked. It startled me a bit but I’ll keep that to myself.

            Turning around, I couldn’t help the big grin that made its way unto my face. “He said yes!” He grinned too before running to me and engulfing me in a big bear hug.