Ugh

(Andrew POV)
I woke up with Monroe by my side. I really do love this girl. I just wish my dad was here to tell me what to do and what to not do in life and in my relationships. But sadly, he left me and my mom when I was 4. He 'claimed' that he wasn't 'ready' to have kids. But I don't care though.

I plan on just staying home with Monroe and having a good time because we didn't do that in a long time. I slowly untied my hand around Monroe's waist so I wouldn't wake her up. Unfortunately, she did wake up..."hey upendo!" .. I chuckled at her nickname for me.." Hello mi amor." I replied.

"Let's go take a shower. SEPARATELY!" I laughed at her comment. I kissed her cheek and got up to go take a shower. I helped her up. I went to the bathroom outside and she went to the bathroom inside of the room. I went into the shower and did my hygiene. I went into my closet and put in some grey sweatpants, a white wife beater, some white socks, and some black nike slides. I didn't feel like dressing up since it was only us two hanging out around the house.

(Monroe's POV)
Whew! I haven't had a POV in a long time, lol. I went in the shower and did my hygiene. I put in some girl boxers a tank top and some long nike socks. I didn't really expect us to do anything today so I didn't dress up. I went downstairs to find my upendo sitting on the couch watching tv.

I straddled him, grabbed his face and kissed him with so much passion. He pulled away and chuckled..." Hey what's up?" He smiled. "What I can't just kiss my upendo?" I asked playfully. He chuckled and kissed me and turned me around so my back was facing his chest. He kissed my neck and started surfing the channels. We decided to watch the new spongebob movie for now.

I went and made some popcorn and bought chips and soda. I sat down next to him and put my legs on his lap. The movie was really good though. Halfway through the movie, we heard a knock on the door. I didn't remember inviting anyone. I looked at Andrew and saw that he had the same confused look on his face. We both got up to answer the door. When I opened the door I saw who I thought I would never see again.

(Andrew's POV)
Ugh why is Nicole at my front door. How did she even get my address anyways. She was with her dude also, I looked at him and saw that he was still checking out Monroe. I then realized what she had on was very revealing. I pushed her behind me..." Nicole what do you want? And how did you get my address?" I asked in fury..." I just wanted to say hi to my bestie and I have my ways." She winked. Ugh I'm disgusted. I mean Nicole is pretty and all but she's not my type.

"Nicole for that last time you are nit my best friend and I don't like you, I also have a girlfriend so bounce." I said calmly trying not to snap her neck. With that, I slammed the door in her face. I pushed passed Monroe and went up to my room. I just wanted to get away from all the stress. My eyelids began getting heavy and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

(Monroe's POV)
I didn't want to go and bother Andrew because I don't want a replay of what happened at the mall. I went and cleaned up the mess we made. And washed the dishes. I decided to do a little work around the house today. I cleaned all of the three floors. I was hard work but I did it anyways. I decided to cook dinner because it was already 6:30.

When I was almost done with dinner, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and someone kiss my cheek. I turned around and saw Andrew. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a long kiss..." Hey baby what you doing. It smells good." I smiled..." I'm making steak with shrimp and a side of mashed potatoes." He smiled and kissed my cheek I told him to go and sit at the table so I could get his plate ready.

(Andrew's POV)
Damn, my girl know how to cook. She amazing, especially that shrimp. She cook better than my momma though lol(😂). When we was done eating, I helped her was the dishes and went to take a shower. When I got out I aw Monroe asleep on the bed. She probably must've been tired from all of the work that she did. I got in bed with her and pulled her closer. I kissed her cheek and went to sleep happy with my girl in my arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! I wanted to be nice so I updated an extra long chapter so if I get my goal I will update loooong chapters all of the time.😃