Baby

Andrew's POV
"We are sorry to inform you guys that we had to remove the kids but luckily she was seven months pregnant and the babies were fully developed. Ms.Monroe is fine we we're able to recover her from all the blood loss. You may see her."

Mathew went up first to go see her. I couldn't bear seeing her because I felt like this was my fault. If I didn't cut myself and get in a coma we wouldn't be in this mess. Im so happy that my babies are okay and I can finally see them even though they aren't in the best state right now.

A few minutes later, Mathew came out with a worried look on his face. I started to get worried, what if something happened to her.

"She won't to talk to no one and she keeps on asking for you. Im going home call me if you need anything alright?" He patted me on my shoulder and nodded. I gulped I didn't want to go in there and see what misery she was in.

When I walked to her door, I got scared what do she didn't want to see me. I knew she wanted to see me but did she really?

I walked in the door and my heart shattered at what I saw. Monroe was looking the worst way she could ever look. She had cuts and bruises. Her skin was pale and it looked like she hadn't eat for days.

"Baby!" She said in a weak voice. It hurt me so much to see her like this. I went over to the side of her bed and touched her face. I started carresing her hair.

"Baby I missed you are you okay?" She smiled weakly. I kissed her forehead and sat in the chair next to her bed.

"What happened to our babies?" She asked. I started crying I nodded my head signaling that they were okay. I took her hand and kissed it repeatedly.

"B-b-baby I am so sorry t-t-that I let this happen to you. I promise you on my life that you and our kids will be my first priority. If you need anything j-just tell my okay?" I said in between sobs. It hurt me to cry in front of my wife and let this happen to her. She didn't deserve this, she was the most sweetest person you could ever ask for.

I put my head down and started shaking my head. I was crying uncontrollably now. "You didn't deserve this I did. I DID! I was the one that hurt you." I felt her soft hand lift my head up.

"Baby you know that everything happens for a reason." She was just so positive about this. "Come lay with me." She scoot over on her bed to make space for me. I claimed in next to her and held her tightly.

"I love you." I said she smiled and slowly went to sleep. I watched her and thought about all of the things that we been through. I eventually went to sleep with a weight lifted off of my chest that my babies were okay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
HEY GUYS SORRY THAT IT WAS SHORT AND I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPDATE ITS MAINLY BECAUSE OF SCHOOL BUT ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT ALSO FOLLOW