Moms best friend

(I don't know what his mothers name is so lets just call her Martha & his father Stewart)

Stewart: how are you feeling?

Martha: fine

Stewart: you gave birth 2 days ago, are you sure?

Martha: yeah, well, I'm a little worried. My best friend is due today

Stewart: Silvia?

Martha: yeah

Stewart: don't worry. I'm sure she'll be fine. She said she'd stop by with her baby after the whole ordeal is done.

~~~~~2 days later~~~~~

There was a knock at the door. When Martha answered it holding her baby Spencer, she was very happy to see who it was.

Martha: Silvia!

Silvia: hi Martha!

She invited her inside. She brought her baby with her.

Martha: gender & name?

Silvia: girl & Ashlee.

Martha: that's wonderful. Everything go ok?

Silvia: yep. She's perfectly healthy & I'm doing just fine.

Martha: that's good. Stewart, Silvia is here! By the way Silvia, I'm so sorry your husband left because of this. He shouldn't have done that, he was your husband.

Silvia: it's ok. If he's gonna leave because of this, I don't want him.

Martha: well said.

She yelled down the hall so he would hear her. He came around the corner & sat on the couch with them.

Stewart: she's cute.

Silvia: thanks.

Martha: let's put the kids in the other room with the toys so they can play together.

Silvia: good idea

They put the kids in Spencer's room to play & they chatted in the kitchen. The two kids were playing together just fine. Except for when Ashlee tripped him on purpose & was giggling like it was the funniest thing in the world. She was destined to grow up as a prankster.

After about an hour they got tired & fell asleep. When the mothers walked in, they saw the two leaning against each other. They were sitting, not laying, & he had his head on her shoulder & her head against his.

Silvia: aww, they are going to be best friends.

Martha: no doubt about it.

Silvia pulled out her camera & snapped a picture of the two. She put it in a photo album.