Pair of eyes

Seth's POV
  As soon as we left school, and we got to the pack house, finished some pack work and all, I told my beta and gamma I was going for a run, they bowed and I replied with a nod. I went out of the pack house, I didn't carry my car because I will shift to my wolf form. I also carried extra   clothes as I will be shredding the clothes i'm wearing. As I was going, I suddenly broke into a run and I shifted, my wolf "Ed" has been in my head, running around, stressing me and telling me he wants to come out, I was surprised because my wolf hasn't spoken to me for like a month. I would talk to him and he wouldn't answer, I was happy, so I allowed him.
     My wolf is a big black wolf with stripes of red on its body. My wolf is a very big one because my wolf is an alpha too, I love my wolf and I think its because he hasn't found his mate, that was why he wasn't talking to me all this while. I asked him why he was happy, he replied "I think my mate is somewhere around". I laughed, because it was next to impossible, I thought. my wolf started running in a direction I don't know, it soon stopped in front of a house, and I was about to ask him why he stopped when I noticed a pair of eyes, they were the most beautiful eyes I have seen, they were mesmerizing, I kept on staring and suddenly, she drew the curtain back. I was shocked and at loss for words. I then realized she may not know about us , werewolves. I sighed, my wolf seems sad. I asked him what this is about and he didn't reply. I left him and we decide to stay a while to see the owner of the pair of eyes  will come back but she didn't. We took off in the direction of the woods. The run was amazing but my wolf and I could not concentrate, the pair of eyes kept coming back to my sight. We decided to call it  a night. My wolf allowed me back and I shifted back, wore the clothes I took along. I got home in no time, I was upset, tired and stressed, I decided to go into my room. I laud on  my bed and I was still thinking about the pair of eyes till I drifted off to sleep.