Confusion

Charlotte's POV
  As soon as the bell rang signaling the end of detention, I rushed out catting my backpack hurriedly, I was worried about what my parents would say for getting detention on the first day, and also why I get the feeling that I would be getting into more trouble in the future. Damn, "i'm in for it", I thought. I got home in record time, I opened the door to see my mom on the couch and I muttered "uh-uh" in my mind.
    "Charlotte Rhea Knight", "why the hell did you get detention on the first day"?. I cringed because I really do not like my middle name, it sounds boyish, for real, secondly, my mom doesn't yell until its so necessary, but she just did which means she's pissed as hell.
"Language, mom", I said. "That's the only thing you can say, uhn"?
"Mom, I know you are mad at me, i'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get detention", I said.
   My mum sighed and said"just me careful, its a new school, don't dent your image.
   Thanks mom, I said and rushed upstairs to change my clothes.
    I changed my clothes and decided to do my assignments when I felt drawn and there was something telling to open up my curtain and check outside. I did just that and I opened my curtain just in time to see a bear, I mean wolf, A wolf, I was afraid, like what the fudge, it was close to my house and it lifted its eyes to look at me and we stared at each other, and I felt like I have seen the wolf before but i'm sure its the first time I'm seeing a wolf. It left after a few minutes.
"Damn, i'm seeing and thinking rubbish, I must be hungry". I went downstairs to get something to eat and I was confused.
   I saw my mom in the kitchen trying to whip something up for dinner.
Mom?, I called.
Yes sweetie, she answered.
  "Do you know if there are wolfs in this town? "
    "Not that I know of, my dear".
  "Mom, but I just saw one not too long"
  "Dear, are you sure you are fine"?  "Check the medicine box and take an acetaminophen cause you clearly have headache, and you should rest too"
   "God, my mom thinks i'm saying rubbish".
   My mom left the kitchen muttering incohhernt words, and leaving me confused than the way I came downstairs. I need to figure all of this out.