Suprise

Seth's POV

  It's Monday morning, gosh, how I hate school,but I have to go,My name is Seth,I am a werewolf,an alpha to be precised, though my mum is the present Luna as I have not found my mate,I assumed the position when my dad died 2 years ago when some rogues came to our pack,that day was a really bad day,that became a nightmare for me, so I dreamt about it today again,so I was not in the mood to come to school,but I forced myself to come.
    I called my friends,who also live in the pack house with all other members of the pack. The older people prefers to live in their own house while we the young one live in the pack house. My best friend,Jayden,who is also my beta and our other friend,Xavier,my gamma,so we can head to school,we were already late as it was,but the school was owned by us, werewolves and I have authority since I was alpha.
  We entered our car and was on our way to school listening to music with nobody really talking but engrossed with our thoughts silently. We reached school in record time and as Jayden was about to park at our regular spot,a car was also aiming for the same spot,we were really surprised cause no one has ever tried to park at our spot before,not long,a girl came out of the car and I saw a very beautiful, brunette haired girl, beautiful red eyes and soft skin and kissable lips,I guess they are so soft. She looked really angry and I thought to myself
     "Fiesty",I like that.
  When she got near,she started spewing abusive words,I knew immediately she was new,and she also looks really cute. We were all surprised,students already started recording the scene on their phones,all of a sudden, Xavier started laughing,I turned around to give the "what the fuck" look. He shut it up immediately and he looked sober. She finished and she went off parking her car in our spot. She went away feeling good,I guess. We parked our car some where else and we went to class,after dismissing all other students,I really want to go and see more of the new girl,I have a feeling we will have a lot of things to do together.