Detention

Seth's POV

After a long day in school,I remembered​ we had detention,I groaned internally,"let's go make detention fun",I thought. We entered the detention class,gave the filled form to the teacher in charge,then took our seat,I asked the teacher to leave and we promised to behave ourselves,he bowed respectfully and left. I put my legs on the chair in front of me, thinking about the mystery girl,as I don't know her name yet,"why can't I get her off my mind",I thought.
The door opened at that moment,and in entered the mystery girl,"speak of the devil"😈. As soon as she saw us,she groaned loudly making the dozing Xavier bring his head up to look at her,he assessed her from head to toe,and whistled lowly,making me growl,my friends looked at me and I glared at Xavier which he replied with a nod, quickly apologizing in our mind link,I nodded to him that it was alright. The mystery girl on the other hand,looked shocked,and knowing her as the sharp mouthed girl,she asked "did you just growl". I answered "yes,did you find it sexy?"
"No,it's disgusting"
I chuckled lowly,then she asked Xavier "you,did you just check me out"
Xavier smirked and answered her"what if I did?"
She smiled sweetly,and I knew she had something up her sleeve,she then said"I wouldn't be surprised,u are a pervert,after all". Xavier gasped and Jay laughed loudly then said"she knows you so well,dude". She rolled her eyes and went to sit down in the far end of the class room to my left, I stared at her, then suddenly, she lifted her eyes up to look at me squarely in the eyes as if to say, "why are u staring "? I shrugged and turned to the front, to be candid, detention was so boring and the teacher? Fast asleep. I muttered "dumbass" lowly. He is one of the human teacher we have around here, he doesn't like me because he thinks I'm proud, but little does he know.... I won't blame him. Just then, the bell signaling detention over rang, I was more than happy to leave this hell hole called school, I looked to the front to see the girl has disappeared, I mean char, "that's her name right? "Asking no one in particular. I stood up with my friends, I mean the beta and gamma. We left the room and headed home to finish some pack business and discuss about the rougues disturbing out territory.