In the beginning

Charlotte's POV
The alarm clock went off signalling I had to wake up and get dressed for school,but I just want to switch it off, get some more sleep,then I remembered today was my first day in a new school. You may be wondering why I was going to a new school and probably who I was. My name is Charlotte,I will be 18 this year,I moved to this new town during the weekend,we had to move here because my dad got a new job so we had to relocate,I liked the new town better cause our new house is really cozy and beautiful. I really had no friends in my old town,I was kind of a nerd,shy and I get intimidated easily and I get panic attacks when I get shouted on,my former classmates in my old town used this against me so that they can laugh at me,they bullied me at every opportunity they got,so when my parents informed me that we were moving to a new town,I was really happy or overjoyed, anything..
I am an only child,in case you are wondering I did not talk about my siblings.. My parent tried but to no avail but they love me and Care for me and I also love them.
At that moment, i remembered I had to go to school,I groaned internally, but stood up to brush, shower and take care of my self before I go downstairs.. I did all this in less than 20 minutes seeing I had just 30 minutes to get to school. I got downstairs, greeted my parent good morning and quickly took a pie and downed a cup of orange juice,then bade them bye bye,got outside, got into my small car and headed to school. My parent already registered me in school before we moved here,so it was easy to go to school,I got to school in record time,I was about to park when a car overtook my car and parked in the spot I wanted to park,I was mad and really angry and I got out to confront them.. I got out and faced the driver of the car and I was really mad and just started spewing words at him.
"Are you blind or can't you see I wanted to park at that spot". At that moment, students already gathered around to eavesdrop about something to gossip about,as I talked, some people around gasped and were very shocked I talked back at,I guess the star boys of their school. The said driver rolled down the glass of the car and I found my self staring at three handsome, georgous species of human beings,they were really manly,and intimidating even though they were still seated in their car. I felt self conscious but ignored it. One of the guys in the car also gasped and started laughing untill the most handsome of them all glared at him and he eventually stopped laughing. He faced me and eyed me kind of and told me to back off,I was shocked and I snarled at him to go to hell, everyone was really surprised,some were recording on their phones,I went away feeling so good,got into my car,parked somewhere else and parked my stuff and went into the school feeling amazing.