She pulled out a case from under the bed and opened it. "Oh my God, how many does he need?"

She grabbed a few and tucked them in her pockets, keeping one in her hand to jimmy open the lock. 

"Sabrina, are you okay?" she heard Luther's booming voice in the halls, accompanied by thundering footsteps. As the volume increased, she managed to unlock the door and burst into the hallway, where she ran into Luther and Allison. She yelped in shock and coiled up before she realised who it was, and she reached out for Luther with shaking hands. He grabbed her, one hand on her arm and the other support her back. "What's going on? Where's Diego?"

"I was sleeping, he left the room and the next thing I heard was gunshots," Sabrina blurted out, her voice trembling. "You need to find him, Luther, I can't lose him-"

"He's going to be fine," Allison assured her, exchanging a quick glance with Luther. "You gotta stay in Diego's room, okay?"

"No, not okay," Sabrina shook her head instantly. "I know you guys are trying to be heroes, but there's no way in hell I'm sitting back while Diego's life is in danger."

"Sabrina-" Luther went to tighten his grip, but Sabrina had slipped away before he could. She ran down the hallway, following the sounds of shooting. 

Within minutes of navigating the complicated home, she found herself in the foyer, right behind two masked figures opening fire in the main room. Her face went red at the thought of Diego being in there, so she clenched her fists and snuck up behind the two intruders. 

Her head came between theirs and she took a deep breath. "What's your worst nightmare?" 

The man and woman were thrown off by the incantation and started yelling at each other. "What the hell is this?"

Sabrina took the chance to duck around them and run into the room in search for Diego. She gasped out when the gunshots resumed, the trespassers now shooting at whatever nightmares they were seeing. She dove behind the couch and crashed into Diego, who had a knife at the ready. Their wide eyes met, and Diego's jaw slacked. He grabbed her and pulled her into him protectively, forcing her head into his chest so he could shield her. 

 A loud thud then sounded, and the shooting came to a stop. Diego looked up and saw Allison and Luther fighting, so he got to his feet and ran over, but not before he pointed a warning finger at Sabrina. 

Obviously, she didn't listen. She stood up just in time to see Luther throw the man into the foyer and turn to Diego. "You're welcome."

"I was doing fine!" Diego exclaimed, his eyes averting to Sabrina. "What the hell are you doing out here? Are you crazy?!"

"Am I-" Sabrina scoffed in disbelief. "Am I crazy? Don't start that with me, Diego-"

"Oh yeah, you had them on the ropes-" Luther began, but was cut off by the resuming gunshots. Sabrina gasped and tackled Diego to the ground as bullets flew through the air, hitting the fireplace behind them. "Get out of here! Go!"

Sabrina army crawled to the bar, Diego on her tail. She concealed herself behind the bottles of alcohol, and reached into her pockets, remembering the knives she had taken. One of the masked figures walked to the case of antiques next to the bar, opening the doors and taking out a morning-star weapon. She hesitated, pulling a knife out and creeping forward. 

Just before she could stab the man in the leg, a soft voice could be heard in the foyer. "Hello? Guys? Is everyone okay? Hello?

Sabrina backed up quickly as the man's attention was grabbed, returning to the bar where Diego was glaring at her. She raised her eyebrows and shrugged, and he muttered something under his breath.