03 ; DISAPPEARED

jungwoo's "disappear" is my fav but idk if u know it,, but just check it on 👆👆 i already help u with it >.< It's on 1:36,,, just take a short moment to watch it. THEY'RE SO CUTE
~

The owner's butt stick out, trying to find something in that kind of position. She keep on chanting the same word, searching for her walkie talkie that she had kept nearly a month. In which she placed it in the closet.

"Found it.." She whispered and pulled her body from it.

"What are you doing?" Hana flinched when the deep voice pondered behind her. His question made her jolted up and jumped inside for unknown reason.

Taeyong watched her broke the furniture from behind. He gets speechless to see her holding the walkie talkie, her other hand on her forehead.

"How many times do I have to tell you, to kNOCK ON the door?!" He pouted and back away. His hand knocking on the door three times and came inside again. "Sorry.."

"Why are you in your human form?" She asked, staring at his face with her deadpan face. "It's exhausting," he groaned.

After a long of silence, Taeyong decided to talk. "Hana, there's someone wants to meet you."

"Why you didn't tell me earlier?" She murmured, her eyes still on the walkie talkie. Taeyong huffed and Hana brought her head up to see what is he doing there.

And nothing came out from her mouth.

"He wants to talk to you."

"He?" Taeyong hummed in respond.

"You know him?"

"No."

He quickly replied the confused girl. Hana stared at the small furry animal in Taeyong's hand. It's a squirrel.
"Can talk?" Hana cocked her eyebrow towards him but Taeyong shook his head slowly.

"Then how?" Just as Hana spoke, the squirrel jump onto her and land safely on her shoulder.

"Let's say his head keep on nodding to the rooftop, that's why I brought him here."

Taeyong walked pass her and went to the table where Hana put the walkie talkie before. Meanwhile, the squirrel that was on her shoulder already jump to the bed, waiting for something else.

"Yah, tiny creature. We'll settle this after I'm done with my work. I'll informed the others to take care of you in the headquarters first."

The squirrel squeaked when she turned her body to face somewhere else but when they heard footsteps coming on their way through the stairs, Taeyong quickly changed into his animal form and bite on the squirrel's neck.

Hana look at the nervous cat and giggled seeing them hiding in the broken closet. "Chill! It's not like they're going to see you." She chuckled and quickly closed the door of her small room.

Just to be clear, on the rooftop there's only two room and one of it is Hana's room while the other one is the store. Chenle appeared to be curious when Hana came out and stared at him, her hand still on the knob.

"Hana, can you help us with planning on what to do in here?" He began to roamed his eyes to his surrounding and travelled his hands towards the dark wooden bench, facing the north.

He could see that there's a waterfall far from where he stand. Chenle gaped and snapped his head to her enthusiastically while pointing to the direction.

"Hana, add picnicking on the list too! Don't tell me it's my idea, please?" With the puppy eyes, he plead and clings on the confused girl; she nodded rapidly and he then let her go and sit on the bench instead, staring at the scenery with a cold wind that stream down his skin.