Chapter Six

....Liam POV......

I can't believe I passed out and that girl had to save me. I'm the son of Hades for crying out loud. She is probably Aphrodite's daughter. With her beauty, she could be. Did I just say she was beautiful? What the hell is wrong with me?

"Yo, Zombie," Annabeth called. She is probably the only person who can get away with calling me that. I look over at her. Her blonde hair is pulled up into a ponytail and she's wearing the traditional camp t-shirt.

"Yes, Owl?" I called back. She glared at me for a second.

"I just thought you might like to know that Earth is healed. We are just waiting for her to wake up." She paused for a second. "If you would like to see her.." I quickly get into my defensive position.

"What makes you think I want too?" I ask her. Of course I want too, but I would never say that to her. Instead, I stand up, grabbing a sword from the wall and practice some techniques.

"You may be able to hide it from others, Liam. But you can't hide it from me," Annabeth said before joining the boy in the ring. "You care for her." I ignore her and we get into a battle position.

......Time Skippy.....

After training with Annabeth, I decided to go see the girl. Walking down the pathway to the infirmary, I notice how dark its getting. I must hurry. I step into a shadow and shadow travel to her bed.

She looks so peaceful. Her long hair make it seem like there is a halo around her head. I reach over and push my fingertips softly against her cheek.

"What are you doing to me, Earth?" I quietly ask her sleeping form, knowing she can't hear me aways. I lean over and press my lips against her forehead. A smile snakes its way on her lips, naturally making me smile as well. I take one last look, before turning around and walking back to my lonely cabin.

Once I'm at my cabin, I slip off my pants and take off my shirt. Then I lay in bed, thinking of the girl with purple tips.