When they realise their feelings

Senku

Senku sent you off to go make start to make some gears for the cotton candy machine after showing you the blueprints. He handed you the prints and your eyes sparkled as soon as you set your sights on the piece of paper in front of you and ran off in another direction to complete your task.

You sit down on the grass and start studying the blueprints before getting to work, senku watched from afar in awe of your determination.

'Cute.' He mutters to himself under his breath. A very light blush makes it's way onto Senku's cheeks as he realizes what he just said.

'H-hang on a second, did I just say that? Do I like (y/n)?'

Gen

You frantically running through the village after hearing from Senku that Gen had been attacked. You arrived at the hut he was recovering in and practically broke down the door, but quickly realized that Gen was probably asleep. You walked up to his sleeping form and sat cross-legged next to him.

"Gen, you idiot, you can't worry me like this. I care about you."

Little did you know that the mentalism was not asleep but was listening carefully to your every word.

"I care about you." Those few words echoed through his mind as he tried to analyze what you had just said was real or just a figment of his imagination. He smiles to himself, trying to make sure you still thought he was asleep as he realized he felt the same way.

Hyoga

You were in a meeting with Tsukasa and some of his other followers, you were discussing strategies on how to take Senku's 'kingdom of science' down.

"Considering we're currently in Japan and there are many mountains here with plenty of resources, I'd say it's more than likely Senku is going to try and make gun powder, which will lead to guns and other powerful firearms. And we will be strongly out-numbered." You said calmly.

"And what do you propose we do about this? It's not could like we could produce weapons more powerful or even equal to that." Tsukasa spoke in his usual tone.

Your face became more serious as you thought and crossed your arms.

Hyoga looked at your concentrating face and blushed when he realized he was staring. Luckily his blush was hidden conveniently by his mask.

"Ah-ha!"

Your eyes glowed with pride at your new-found discovery.

The rest of the group stared at you with curiosity, "Water! Their guns won't work if they're wet." You stood proudly, a goofy grin plastered on your face. All the others were a little confused at your outburst, while Hyoga just thought it was cute.

Kinro

You were out hunting for food for the village and Kinro and Chrome came along to help you since you needed Kinro's skill and Chrome's knowledge of the area.

You found a large river so you decided to try and catch some fish. Chrome went off to find other wild fruit and stuff, leaving you and Kinro, alone. For the past couple of weeks, Kinro keeps finding himself distracted whenever you're near him. He tries to make sense of this as he unconsciously stares at, admiring your pretty face. He snaps out of this state when you call his name and show him an impressive amount of fish you had caught.

He smiles at you warmly before congratulating you, now it's your turn to be flustered,

'Why does he get to be so handsome?' you thought to yourself, then blushed at your thoughts.