chapter 9: oh noe!1!1!

"j-jungkook?" stammered Jimin "what do you want??"

"you bitch!" yelled jungkook, waving an empty vodka bottle at him "fuck you, you bitch!"

"what even- god, im not in the mood to deal with this. go home, jungkook. im trying to watch barbie and the 12 dancing princesses."

jungkook threw the bottle to the floor, smashing it. then he drunkenly walked into jimins house, pushing him

"thanos left me. because of you. this is your fault." jungkook continued to push jimin

"what- youre the one who decided to cheat. i just set up the bait besides, its what you get after stabbing your closest friend in the back, asshole." jimin pushed jungkook back "now get out of my house."

"no. you-you- fuck you! i loved him. its your fault"

"my fault?? it was literaly your choice to cheat."

jungkook punched jimin in the jaw. jimin, staggered back, shocked. it wasnt that hard of a punch, but now the inside of his lip was bleeding

"what the fuck? seriously. go home. or ill call the police"

"yeah, right" sneered jungkook, and punched him in the face. This time the punch was harder, and resulted in a black eye. Oh no. Jimin was in no condition to fight. The best he could do was call the police and hoped they arrived quickly. Jimin whipped out his phone and was about to dial the police, but jungkook knocked the phone out of his hand, and kicked him to the ground.

"payback time, shitface" said jungkook and spat on him. He then continued to kick him all over. Jimin was defenceless, unable to do anything other than lie there as the blows rained on him. "jungkook- please-" whispered jimin, as he continued to get beat. "shut the fuck up" replied jungkook, kicking him one last time and then walking out the door.

shit. the baby. jimin might be able to recover from those blows, but the baby might not. He crawled over to his phone, spots dancing in front of his eyes. Barely managing to call the ambulance, Jimin threw up and then passed out.