chapter 3: revenge time

Jimin couldnt beleive it. He had sacrificed so much for Thanos, and this is how he repayed him? With one of his close friends, too. How could either of them do this to him? 

"I can explain!-" started Thanos

"Dont. Theres nothing to explain. We're done." Jimin rushed out onto the deck, tears streaming down his face. Where would he go now? He was stuck on this boat, it would be at least another two hours before they arrived back home, and he refused to stay on this boat after what had just happened. An idea struck him and he walked to the edge of the boat, pulled out a silver dog whistle an blew into it.  For a few seconds, nothing happened. Then, a magnificent grey dolphin with smeared eyeliner and covered in tattoos and piercings rose out of the water. It was Kyle the emo dolphin, an old friend of Jimin. "Hey Kyle!" Jimin called out from his ship "Could i get a lift? I need to get off this cruise."

"Sure!" replied Kyle. "Hey, isnt today your anniversary with Thanos? Where is he?"

"Yes, it is, Ill explain everything later."

"Sure. Hop on."

Jimin leapt off the side of the boat and on to Kyles back. They rode towards land, and Jimin fell asleep to the sound of Kyles MCR album.

About an hour later, Jimin woke up with a start. He was confused for a moment, but then the memories of the nights events hit him. "Hey, youre awake" greeted Kyle. "So, whats going on?" With a sigh, Jimin recounted what had happened to him. By the time he was done talking Jimin was fighting back tears.

"life sucks. It just be like that." 

"youre not being helpful, Kyle"

"Sorry, sorry. Ill try and help. So whats your plan now?"

" I just- well, i have no idea what to do now. I still love him, i cant help it.  And what about the baby? I dont want it to grow up without a father. Do you have any ideas on what to do"

"Well, i would just cry about it and maybe get another tattoo"

"Thats not gonna solve anything though."

"Well, life sucks, your problems are trivial in the grand scheme of things, and we're all gonna die one day so nothing really matters."

"Can you give some not emo and depressing advice?"

"Fine, fine. Okay, so what if you get revenge?

"Revenge? How?"

"You could sabotage Jungkook and Thanos's relationship. Then you find a new person and show Thanos what a bad bitch you are and how much he downgraded."

"Thats not a bad idea. Hey, thats it! I know exactly what im gonna do."

smiling, jimin rested his head on Kyles back as they approached land. Jimin was going to get his revenge, and Thanos would be wishing he had never even looked at anyone other than him.