𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝/𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝
𝐫𝐞𝐝, 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐞, 𝐫𝐞𝐝,
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐛𝐥𝐮𝐫.

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

                                                             𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢 𝐠𝐨
                    𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡

   .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・ 
𝓸𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓿

alejandro stared at the wall, blank expression. mattia lay lifeless in his arms. his once lover, now his ex lover in his arms. sirens rang in the background, lights flashed.
red

blue

red

blue

a silent tear fell down his cheek, it was blurry. nothing made sense. why did mattia die? did he do it? he couldn't have, but nobody knew he was dead. who called 911? alejandro's lip quivered, what happened to him? these questions rang in his head. it hurt, it was too much. his head felt pressure build up as the ringing got louder. there was a noise. what was it?
speak up alejandro, ask for help.
don't be weak.
your ex lover is laying lifeless in your arms.
did you do it?
the voices got too loud, he let go of mattia and gripped his head.
"stop please! it hurts too much i can't take it!" he screamed, tears evidently streaming down his face. he shook his head fiercely, a piercing scream in his mind.
you killed him.
he is dead because of you.
all he wanted was to help, but you couldn't let him in.
not after everything.
"i did not kill him! shut up!" he groaned in agony, holding his head tighter if he could. everything was coming back, every memory, every little bit he had came back. and thats when it hit him.

he killed his lover.

             ・゜゜・..・゜゜・

"-ndro! alejandro! answer me! why are you acting this way?" the smaller scoffed. he knew he was just trying to help, but he felt anger. "you don't get it? do you?" his fingers trailed down his legs as he spoke, "the trouble. all i want is to love you back, give you what you deserve. but i can't. i just need you to realize for once that you need to leave me! let me go!" his hand trailed further down every word he spoke.
"my head hurts, my eyes are sore, my body is limp. i am weak. i'm bipolar, all i do is hurt people; toxic." his hands reached under the bed, pulling out a metal object the italian couldn't make out. "alejandro what are yo-"
he was cut short as a finger trailed his lips.
"shhh..." alejandro dragged his finger down his lips, to his jaw, outlining every feature.
"your too good for me. perfect, no flaws. why'd you fall for me?" mattia could say nothing, too scared he might make him more mad.
"exactly, there is no reason.." he sighed, "so this is it. mi amor, i'm gonna show you that your better off without me. i out you through hell and back, its time i start to suffer and you finally get peace." he trailed the gun along his jaw, a tear falling down his face.
he stopped moving the gun, reaching its final destination at his forehead.
"i am sorry. you shouldve never met me to begin with." a final sob left mattias mouth;

and that was it.

                 ・゜゜・..・゜゜・

"open up! your under arrest for the murder of mattia polibio, a seventeen year old boy who had the rest of his life to live." the strong voice didn't intimidate alejandro, it only made him feel worse.
"please, please, please!" he got on his knees begging, as he sobbed out, "make it stop! i can't take it anymore! i took the last thing i had that kept me going, i ruined a life! i hurt a family, stop this pain i feel, its too much."
whispers were exchanged before the door opened. a small girl came in, followed by a group of paramedics. he watched them go from the door, to him, taking his love away. it all happened too fast, he couldn't comprehend it.
"why? why did i do this? do you know how to fix me, because i don't." he looked down at his lap. blood covered his hands as they trembled. the gun was a few feet in-front of him, and thats when it clicked.
"all i want to do is love you back, give you what you deserve."
alejandro crawled slowly to the corner. he reached out, gripping the gun with trembling hands. the lady had a feared expression on her face. she was gonna speak but alejandro beat her to it.
"let me. i said i want to love him back, give him what he deserves. maybe he doesn't want me dead either, but maybe i can finally give him the love he deserved."
she tried to reach to him, stop him, but it happened too fast.

he was gone too.

im gonna post a part two of my alvaro oneshot in a bit ill probs put some fluff in there so be ready heh (not edited)