𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐉𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐑𝐎

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐧𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐲𝐦𝐧𝐚𝐬𝐭
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲
𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬

                      ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

                                                      𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡
                                                    𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐝

           .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・ 
                    𝓸𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓿

alejandro chalked up his hands, ready to clamp them down on the bar, his coach preparing herself for improved performance and amazement. alejandro was extremely talented, but couldn't show off his skills to anyone who knew him. he jumped to grab the bar, and succeeded, proceeding to swing around it and throw himself on a higher bar. he grasped around the bar tighter as he preformed a back hip circle. his peers watched him in awe as he continued to impress. although the uneven bars were his weakest genre of the gym, he was still incredible. the young boy concluded his presentation with a back tuck flyaway, which ended in applause from the whole gymnasium. his cheeks turned a crimson as he looked up, lifting his arms in the air to finish the whole movement.
"alejandro, babe, that was amazing!"
his peers often called him babe, but he didn't mind. they were all girls and girls were not his preference, he liked boys. the brown haired boy nodded to all the compliments on his performance. he was very shy, but not too shy that he couldn't practice his skills in front of others. he just never talked, only to his friends outside of the gym, though he was still very quiet.
alejandro walked over to the floor, preparing himself to finalize on his piece. on the floor, you would perform to music, where your skills would go along to the beats of the music. he was sure his moves fitted perfectly to the song.
-♡-
mattia polibio was alejandros only friend that had a real interest in the young boys life. he geniunely cared, and was for sure aware of alejandro being a gymnast. he planned to surprise his friend today at practice, as he had never seen alejandro perform any moves, mainly due to the boys nerves and fear of judgement.
today was alejandros final practice before his live competition on television, that mattia was unaware of, as he didn't know how talented the young boy was.
alejandro's main plan for the practice today was the beam, as that was his other one weakness because he hadn't focused on it much, which left alejandro in immediate regret.
mattia walked into the gymnasium entrance, taking a seat in the balcony, which was a perfect place to watch the gymnasts perform. alejandro was lifting himself on the beam as mattia sat down. for the first part of alejandros beam act, he began with a split leap, then getting more comfortable to do a front walkover. mattia's eyes widened as he watched alejandro present the watchers with more perfected moves. after a minute, alejandro ended his performance with a roundoff back tuck dismount off the beam, him landing perfectly. mattia then stood up in amazement, applauding alejandro after he had finished. alejandro looked up to the balcony to see his friend clapping seemingly for his performance. the younger smiled widely, blushing a little at the thought of mattia turning up especially to watch him.
alejandro finished his final practice his vault then ran up the stairs leading to the balcony, to see mattia smiling at him.
"your honestly amazing, i never knew you could be so..."
"so graceful."
alejandro smiled back at mattia, opening his arms to him. the elder pulled the younger into an embrace. the gymnast cuddled into mattia's chest as they sat down.
"t-thank you."
"no need to thank me, you're truly at ease with everything, how come no one ever watches you?"
alejandro looked up at mattia, still cuddled into his chest. his eyes twinkled as the italian peered into them, gazing in awe at the beauty of his eyes.
"w-well you know about my parents and-"
"i meant, how come no one in our friend group or any other friends come to see you?"
alejandro gulped, mattia had never watched alejandro before. although being aware this was one of his favorite hobbies, why did he come today?
"i-i don't know, how come you came today?"
"i spoke to your little brother and he said its a way go get closer with you, to stop you from acting so upset."
alejandro nodded, he had been a little depressed recently and wasn't about to deny it. he sighed as he looked at mattia.
mattia stood up, holding the boy in his arms. he was tired, and needed rest and reassurance for later.
-♡-
alejandro opened his eyes in confusion, he was in a bed that didn't belong to him. he turned to see dark brown hair, it was mattia. he tapped the elders back, who happened to be already awake. he turned to look at the younger, who looked a lot less tired than yesterday.
throughout the night, mattia had been cuddling and kissing alejandro. but of course, the boy was not about to find out, he would be ridden with anger, knowing that mattia showed him affection without him knowing.
mattia believed that alejandro was straight, yet quite feminine. he hadn't really thought about it much, but didn't want to assume anything, so he left it.
"what time is it?" the younger uttered, his voice extremely croaky, yet able to be heard correctly.
"12pm sweetheart." mattia whispered back, not realizing what he had called alejandro.
the younger rubbed his eyes, examining mattia's words, suddenly realizing what the elder had called him and smiled. he didn't focus on what time the elder stated, he was only happy to hear the nickname used on him.
alejandro pulled himself close to mattia and smiled slightly, indicating he wanted a kiss or some sort of affection. the italian pressed his lips against the gymnast's. the younger smiled as they did so, deepening the kiss.
after a while, the two had pulled away and cuddled up to eachother, falling asleep on eachother after tiring themselves.
-♡-
alejandro woke up in shock, suddenly remembering his competition started at 10 am this morning. he had no idea of the tims, but had been in mattias arms for more than two hours. he hoped the time hadn't gone past 2pm, or else he would've ruined his reputation and missed it.
the younger shook the elder slightly.
"babe, babe, w-whats the time?"
the elder woke up and turned to alejandro, he pressed the 'on' button on his phone.
"2:05 pm, why?"
alejandro let out a whine of discomfort and upset. he had disappointed his whole team because he got to distracted and overslept.
"i-i missed t-the-"
"shh, calm, they're aware, im sure"
the younger started to calm down, although his eyes were still filled with tears.
"w-what do i do now?"
"perform for me."
alejandro looked at mattia and nodded, this was the moment they realized this was a start to a beautiful relationship.

this had trouble posting and i had to correct some parts but anyway expect a load of updates im bored and feel like writing heh <3