𝐀𝐋𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐎

・゚: *・゚:* ・゚: *・゚:* 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐚, 𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬*:・゚*:・゚

𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐬,
𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦.

                         ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ

                                                             𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐥 -
                                                        𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧

          .・゜゜・  ・゜゜・..・゜゜・ 
                 𝓸𝓶𝓷𝓲𝓼𝓬𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓹𝓸𝓿

august 16, 2019

"guys guys! look im blowing up on tiktok!!" alvaro said with a radiant smile on his face. the smaller boy wanted all the boys to join him, to blow up with him. they were bestfriends after all. nothing would ever seperate them.

so he thought.

september 16, 2019

"alvaro! come do this tiktok dance with me, i think its called renegade?" alejandro waved his hand trying to get him to come with him. alvaro chuckled slightly, happiness evidently radiating off him. he stepped in the frame, starting the timer.
3

2

1
they had smiles plastered on their faces, life wouldn't get any better for them. they had each other what else mattered? sure they got hate but it wasnt anything he couldn't get through

he had them after all

november 16, 2019

"we hit 10 million!!! can you believe it?" alvaro bounced happily, this was all he ever wanted.
"bubs, im gonna need you to calm down! i love you and am so happy but your bouncing off the walls love." alvaro shook his head. he was finally satisfied with himself in life. its as if nothing mattered.

nothing mattered for now atleast.

october 16, 2019

"-varo! alvaro!" he was snapped out of his thoughts by a waving hand from mattia.
"are you okay? your zoning out recently and i mean like a lot." mattia chuckled. the smaller thought to himself, was he okay? he felt okay. he did. but something was leaving his stomach unsteady, he would never admit it though.

"yeah of course. why wouldnt i be fine?"

december 16, 2019

he was lost in his thoughts. his head hurt, it felt like somebody dropped him up-side his head. he didn't have a headache. he already tried pills, he tried all sorts of medicines multiple times a day. he continued to take it yet, it wasn't helping. he hadn't posted on tiktok today, he was gaining more and more. he had almost reached 20 million, but he couldn't open the app.

not after seeing those comments.

january 16, 2020

"so kairi, i was thinking." he paused, looking at kairi.
"i-i think i like boys?" kairis face dropped. it left alvaros stomach turning, what was wrong? is it not okay?
"are you sure about that?" kairi was disgusted, it didnt take a idiot to know that. alvaro furrowed his eyebrows as tears threatened to fall. you know maybe he wasn't sure, it could just be a phase.
"nevermind, i dont think im sure anymore."

he'll be able to get rid of this phase right?

february 16, 2020

"hey varo? you wanna film a tiktok with me, its simple not dancing." despite his lack of happiness with the app, how could he tell roshaun no? he nodded his head, and walked his way over there.
"hold on, i need to grab something from downstairs." alvaro didn't need to reply, he just nodded his head looking in the camera, disgusted.
he had bags under his eyes, his hair looked messy as if he never brushed it. his teeth stuck out farther than they did before. he had acne on his nose, spreading to his forehead. his arms were skinny, he was skinny.

he was ugly, just like the comments stated.

march 16, 2020

he hadnt left his room. matter of fact, he never left his bed. the younger spent his days looking at his comments, the occasional notifications from the groupchat. not asking about him, but chatting about plans. they never mentioned his name, they never remembered him. but he still smiled seeing them happy nevertheless. they were his bestfriends after all.

or so he thought.

april 16, 2020

he completely stopped tiktok. the boys kicked him out of the group, unfollowed him, and left him in the dust. he never deleted the group though.
"my fav dino🦖✨ has kicked you out of the group. would you like to delete it?"
no, theyre my bestfriends. he had memories there, he still loved him, yet he didnt love himself.

they were his bestfriends.

may 16, 2020

he lost contact with them all. he even deleted the group chat. he cried every night, scratching and pulling at his skin. his head hurt, he couldn't stop taking pills. they were the only things keeping him sane. he stood infront of the mirror, looking worse than ever.
purple and blue bags under his eyes, greasy, tangled hair. acne spread over his nose, reaching his cheeks. his arms and body had no fat, pure skin and bone. he felt so empty, so pitiful. his stomach turned at every thought of them. how could they do this? what did he do wrong?

what went wrong?

present day

he couldn't stop. he cut everynight;
one for being ugly

one for not keeping them

one for being gay

one for being useless

one for being too shy

one for being too needy

one for being you.
the cutting, the pills. he loved them. they could never betray him like the others did. they were the only things he had in life that would stay with him, he could never do them wrong.

they were his new bestfriends.

this is old but im so sleepy and tired imma try and write my first smut tomorrow and if i cant ill treat yall to fluff