𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

"Lay off of him," Ali said sternly. "He didn't do anything."

"He ratted, Alison! Of course, he did something!"

"He wasn't what put you in prison for three years," Ali said softly.

"Then what was?!" Jax yelled.

"Jackson, he's hurt, please," she begged. "Please stop doing this to him." She was in tears.

"Why should I?"

"Because he never even ratted, Jackson. I went to the precinct and told them to back off. They wanted the cartel, not the gunrunning. This wasn't Juice."

"You knew about it?!" He stood up and she shrieked.

"I stopped it, Jackson, please. It wasn't Juice, please stop doing this. He doesn't need to prove himself."

"Yes, he does." Jax hissed curtly and tried to walk out of the room. She grabbed his arm and pulled him back.

"Jackson, he was sick because he overdosed on Oxy. He told Nero that that's the way he wanted to go when--" She covered her mouth and cried harder. Jax wrapped his arms around her. "Jax, he just needs his brothers back."

"Alison, what's wrong with you?" He said softly. Ali looked up at him.

"Please don't tell anyone," he nodded. "I think I'm pregnant."

-

Jax sat with his sister in the chapel. They reminisced about old times and thought about the future.

Ali giggled, "I remember when you hung me by the ceiling fan when I was seven."

"That was an experiment," he defended. Alison laughed and put her knees to her chest. "How are you feeling?"

"Pretty shitty. I had to let Tara take Abel with her and put him in the daycare. I just want us to be like normal."

"So do I, and we will be, soon."

"Will you lay off Juice for a while?"

He thought for a moment, "Okay." Alison knew this was a big decision for him.

Chibs knocked on the door before Ali walked out. Chibs and Jax talked after that, and Gemma strolled into the clubhouse.

"Baby, you look like you've been crying," she said, lifting her head to look at her face.

"Yeah, I know." Ali replied softly and walked out of the clubhouse. All of the guys were in TM. She realized that as soon as Bobby, Tig, Happy, Kip, and Juice walked over to her.

"Why were you crying?" Tig asked her.

"Stuff." She said. she laughed when all of them surrounded her. "Get away!" She laughed. Happy threw her over his shoulder when Jax and Chibs walked out.

"We have to show you something we made for you." Jax said.

Happy set her down and Chibs led her into the garage. Juice's hands were covering her eyes.

"What are you— oh my god." Ali looked at the satin white Harley in front of her. It had the reaper on the fuel tank and she thought it was beautiful.

"It's yours." Jackson said. Ali hugged all the guys as she profusely thanked them.