Forgiveness

His majesty hesitates. He lowers his weapon and drops it next to his feet.

"This is not what should've happened. I don't deserve to be king just like you didn't have to do that job for me,"

"The fight...is to the death," As he says trying to hold on to life a little while longer.

"This does not matter, I am the king, I can make the rules. Help me get him up," His Majesty King George says towards Elizabeth.

They get him to his feet and take him into the castle where they heal him. The King's maids make sure that he recovers just fine and he lets Elizabeth help them in the process. Her magic and the healers from the castle can get William to his feet sooner than usual.

William was up and out of bed by a week. Elizabeth helped him walk until he could walk on his own. He wanted to see the king but his Majesties maids said that he couldn't see him at the time.

"I demand to speak with the king!" Demands William as he attempts to get through the king's doors.

"You cannot go in there he is busy!" One of the maids explains as he opens the doors to his Majesties chambers.

"Yes, what is it?" King George asks William.

William tries to strike his Majesty but he falls before he even gets within arm's length of him. He gets back up but his Majesty grabs him by the shoulders and looks him dead in the eye.

"William, It's okay now. You are safe with your wife. She is your wife is she not?" King George asks very curiously.

"Yes, she is. And I know that I am, it's just that you took away most of my physical functions." William snarls back to him.

King George walks back with William to his chambers, he helps him to bed and tells Elizabeth to stay with him for a little while. And so she did just that until he fell asleep she then made her way into King George's chambers where she helped all of the maids in that chamber.

"Elizabeth, could you come here please?"

"Yes my lord, what is it?" She responds whiles making her way towards his Majesty. She held her head low but his Majesty lifted her head and held out his hand with a Ruby ring on his right hand. She kissed it in a manner of respect to the crown.

"I am aging quickly now, without a wife and an heir to the thrown. I am not asking you to be my wife. I am asking for you and William to be the heir of my kingdom. This is a great burden for you and William if you do accept it. Will you do me the honor of becoming Queen, and William King?" King George asked as he walks along with Elizabeth down the corridors.

"You are right about it being a great burden, your Majesty. I don't know if I should accept until I've consulted with William." She responds with a really shocked facial expression.

"Very well, you shall speak with William and if the two of you wish to be the next King and Queen of my kingdom, you shall."

King George guides her to William's and her chambers and has her enter them. They wake up William and discuss it with him. William has already been Knighted by the Scottish Dragon King Eivind, will he accept this tremendous honor?

"I......I.....I......"