The Lost Parents

"I believe so...why? Do you know someone with that name?" Edgar responds.

"Yes, she is just outside those gates." William states, "Could you let her in so we may ask her?"

"But of course." Edgar says with a wave of his hand the gates opened, "Lillie, come forward!"

Lillie continues towards the temple with a last glance at her friends who were outside then continued into the temple. She continues towards the altar.

"Who are you really, Lillie?" William asks in a stern voice.

"W-what do you mean?" Lillie responds quivering with fear.

 "Are you not this man's mother?" Edgar asked politely.

"I don't know what you're talking about," 

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that you do, Lillie. You just don't want to admit it, do you? Mother?" William taunts Lillie as if daring her to say anything more.

Lillie breaks down crying and William immediately helps you and tries to calm her down. She tries to speak but cannot get any words out, it's like someone is preventing her to speak. She regains herself after about thirty minutes.

"I am so sorry William, so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner, so sorry that I couldn't come home to you," Lillie finally able to say something.

"What do you mean? It's alright you can tell me," William encourages her.

"What this creature says is true, I am your mother. I am so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner." Lillie continues to tremble and sniffle, "But I don't think that you will be able to meet your father,"

"What do you mean? Where is he?" He tries to comfort her in any way possible but nothing seems to work.

"The last time I saw him was in Ireland and he didn't want to come on board the ship because he was sick, and he knew that if he were to go onboard that ship he would've gotten others sick," Lillie continues.

"Is he still in Ireland?" William asked in a soft voice.

"That he is not, dear William. I see that you are very upset but you will not find him on the Island. He is now in a part of Scandinavia that I do not know where," Edgar states in a loud announcing voice.

"I will find him, and I will bring him back. This I swear." William says while looking down at his mother, "Come, you must join the others so they may find the Tark family, I must go alone to find Father. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I do, William," Lillie responds.

They both say their goodbyes to the Dragons Eye, Edgar waves his hand goodbye as well as opening the door for them. Lillie and William explain everything to the group.

"Wow! I was not expecting that!" Derek says.

"Nor I!" Elizabeth exclaims.

"You guys will continue south and find the Tark family, try to stay as hidden as possible and under any circumstances do NOT get caught!" William instructed, "I am taking Lil-oh you probably don't want me to call you that right?" William asked.

"No, it's fine, you can call me that," Lillie responds.

"Okay, well anyway you are coming with me to see if my dad is still in Ireland, Okay?" William asked while instructing the others to continue.

Derek and Elizabeth agree on continuing south whiles William and Lillie go onto a different route to find Williams lost father.